Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WARNING] TO ALL HAMACHI SERVERS!!!

Discussion on [WARNING] TO ALL HAMACHI SERVERS!!! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/07/2011, 00:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsguard View Post
u are computer engineer and as u say, u are good at it, and u trying to take few dollars from 16-19 years old kids?

you are totally lame... if u are good as much as u said, u should be earning thousands at mounthly...

gtfo. be aware of this ****** lamer, another copy of noobLi
the noob here is you.
what has li to do with this *** **** thread you kid.
Old 10/07/2011, 01:57   #17

dunno in this word if somebody try to help with someone for free its means just one thing 100% full scam and pls dont hurt him just because hes not trust u^^ a
nd btw@orionsguard why u need ot insult?
Old 10/07/2011, 02:14   #18

You people are gullible, this is why people complain that their PC/Account is hacked. If you trust someone snooping around your security you shouldn't have any in the first place.
Old 10/07/2011, 02:21   #19

Hey kids , just shut off file transfer in hamachi network card properies(thats best solution)... and dont forget to set up password to admin account on your pc....

PS. to thread starter

if someone will detect you entered his pc he can just go to the police and you can have serious problems( they can put you to jail for 3 years for example) so dont be such "Hardcore hacker"
Old 10/07/2011, 03:28   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
Hey kids , just shut off file transfer in hamachi network card properies(thats best solution)... and dont forget to set up password to admin account on your pc....

PS. to thread starter

if someone will detect you entered his pc he can just go to the police and you can have serious problems( they can put you to jail for 3 years for example) so dont be such "Hardcore hacker"
Currenty I'm laughing my *** off.

"can go to police", they'll laugh at you.
Even if you go to an lawyer, it costs around 150-500€ to report some wannabe who did join into your pc by illegal way.

Rofl.
Old 10/07/2011, 05:25   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaHonda781 View Post

Even if you go to an lawyer, it costs around 150-500€ to report some wannabe who did join into your pc by illegal way.

Rofl.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post

PS. to thread starter

Son, let me make this as clear as possible.

I have 5 Dynamic IPS connected from more than one ISP, if you can trace any of them back to my real location, i will give you $1,000 dollars.
Old 10/07/2011, 14:20   #22

Quote:
Currenty I'm laughing my ass off.

Rofl.
he dont have to go to lawyer , just report to police and police will take care about this. You have no idea about real life....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangan322 View Post
+1

Son, let me make this as clear as possible.

I have 5 Dynamic IPS connected from more than one ISP, if you can trace any of them back to my real location, i will give you $1,000 dollars.
i am not going to find your location, police can do this easily and you will pay the costs of that operation later(if someone will report about you entered his pc without permission). You are not "Invisible". Anyway its pointless to answer you guys , you think about internet is separated world when this world its same real like the one outside your computers...
Old 10/07/2011, 14:24   #23

This is something new, hamachi "hacker" with 5 dynamics. Just, jangan give us a break.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 18:01   #24

Jangan , just drop it , why u think Chernobyl left this community?
Well you have an example right in this topic (a lot of noobs)
I wait you on msn to work on CMS (I'm Anto1337)
Old 10/07/2011, 18:28   #25

Received Thanks: 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsen View Post
This is something new, hamachi "hacker" with 5 dynamics. Just, jangan give us a break.
he never said hes an hamachi hacker.. learn to read and to understand what u read... idiot. no wonder why chern left this community...
Old 10/07/2011, 19:12   #26

Quote:

Rofl.
Sigh... Don't you read news? One guy in Russia was caught by police coz he stole l2 acccount and it seems like he will go to jail for 2 years
Old 10/09/2011, 09:50   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
Sigh... Don't you read news? One guy in Russia was caught by police coz he stole l2 acccount and it seems like he will go to jail for 2 years
i loled
Old 10/10/2011, 18:50   #28

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
i really don't read the full topic
But if u use XP OS ur PC can hacked easy But if u use vista or 7 or any other os like windows servers u can only set ur firewall on hamachi network connection and access the ports of game server and ur PC will be in some security ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2011, 19:00   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexutublade View Post
i loled
me too XD
Closed Thread