Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release Dekaron Evolution [FULL ACTION8]

Discussion on Release Dekaron Evolution [FULL ACTION8] within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 12/31/2010, 19:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmodia View Post
hacked no bunn

unfriendly staff ask for help answere look hp ^^ lol
few skills bugged
Says the person who was spamming loa "PLEASE GIV DIL" and "PLEASE LVL ME".
Old 12/31/2010, 20:06   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911Hacker View Post
Says the person who was spamming loa "PLEASE GIV DIL" and "PLEASE LVL ME".
he is right because i played in this servers when it just started work and i asked gm's for help but no one gm helped me.They just went offline or maybe teleported away
Old 01/01/2011, 10:03   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
he is right because i played in this servers when it just started work and i asked gm's for help but no one gm helped me.They just went offline or maybe teleported away
I'll look into it.

But if you just started the server, why would you need help..?
Old 01/01/2011, 12:03   #19

Summy skills have no animation since the last patch XD.
Old 01/01/2011, 12:25   #20

Quote:
I'll look into it.

But if you just started the server, why would you need help..?
No no i mean i played in the servers when the server was new. And i have seen some bugs but gm's dont listened me so i left server
Old 01/02/2011, 14:38   #21

Hi there, are you currently looking for GM'S? I have expierence in a Maplestory Sever, Aion Sever and Flyff Sever, I do graphic design and S.E.O.
Old 01/02/2011, 19:51   #22

Quote:
You HAVE to be kidding me.

How the hell do you know what our security is. You have not seen the database, server, or anything to be even able to judge that. What does need to be checked is your ****** website for infernal, all the permissions are 777, which is fail. You don't have to worry, no one even cares to hack your server anyway.

You are here to claim like you know something, and to claim you are a professional when you really aren't. Your computer skills are as bad as your English.
you should stop don't start the war because you will lose it
Old 01/03/2011, 08:39   #23

wer i can find download
Old 01/06/2011, 04:20   #24

Quote:
Let's see what you "accomplished".

1. You used a fail m_dekaron.exe to create a [DEV] and spawn shit in ghostmode in Loa.
What we did: Fixed our anti GM hack and now have a backup made by Warmonger that he will be releasing soon.

2. You stashed some of the +9 and other illegal items on other characters.
What we did: Ike ran a query by Zirak to find all items dropped within that timerange and removed them.

3. You used the vote for coins, abused it, all you had to do was enter your account and do it over and over. Looks like someone has no life, since you had to do it quite a few times to get 3 costumes 15 day each. Then you went ingame and acted like your such a pro hacker, and wow you spawned costumes. Bull shit, you lied, you didn't spawn, you just used the vote for coins glitch to buy some costumes in the dshop. That's why when we asked you to spawn an item and gave you the itemcode, you couldn't.
All we had to do was fix vote for coins.

Oh, and stop thinking you brought the server down, you never did. The only reason it was down is because Ike was migrating servers to a new upgraded one. It only took us a few hours to migrate. You can tell we were doing this because of the notices on the website, forums, and even the updater for God sakes. You can even ask Warmonger, he was with us at the time we were setting up the new server.

The only one "failing" here is you. But you even "fail" to realize that.

1. You used a m_dekaron.exe to say you "hacked" our security. Uh, no.

2. You said you dropped items without a dev, again, no.

3. You failed at SQL injecting.

4. You wasted your time dropping items on alternate characters and stashing them, we cleaned it, no big deal.

Oh, and I don't know if it was you or not, but we got the most fail DDoS attack ever. Our hardware firewall blocked it within a few seconds. If you want to see a real DDoS attack, we have access to 15+ network computers with uplinks of 200mbps each. Now lets multiply, 15x200mbps = 3000mbps attack.
You fucking idiots you're not following him, He is not GM hacking nor SQL exploiting, He's exploiting the bullshit files u and everyone else uses....He just chooses not to hack any other servers because no other server owners told me to msg them about our "security" leak
Quote:
PM me your MSN.

I'm not going to be rude anymore, but I am going to help you. I'll show you how I can take your server down but only temporarily to show you.

I PMed you my MSN.
Even though there was never a security hole. Now fuckign take ur server down, lose players in the process who will come to us looking for a real server, Just to try to fix the wrong thing and have the shit happen again when you come back up.

Now fucking honor your word and take our server down. ROFL i even got chatlog of your own team member saying ur a SQL nubcake. Your just like these other fuckers that run around with [DEV] in your name. You think the hacker part of your name makes you a hacker? Do your damage big boy. Unless you're still wearing diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zektor View Post
I'd like to know how I'm failing. Technically, you're the one failing as you couldn't prove to me what you can accomplish was possible in game, all you did was SQL Inject, or what ever the fuck you did to that votes for coin page and got your self some coins and bought costumes. You even said you spawned those costumes without coins, clearly the logs says so otherwise. You don't have to lie to look smart silkbotter. Just because you released server files that got stickied doesn't mean you can be a smartass because of all the thanks you have in these forums. "You know who I am? I am silkbotter" Please, I could care less about who the fuck you are.
As for you nub....who the fuck are you? Some awesome dev? So u took some client with a7 already and added a8..fucking GENIUS! Omg You and Han are sooooo fucking leet. So wheres aloken,mavrics,party pvp, all dungeons etc? Not asking for expedition...just that simple shit. So quit acting like your server doesnt fail and quit before you guys sink more money in the server then it has made. And its not just the files he released nub boy, Give some respect to the BETTER devs.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/06/2011, 06:54   #25

Yep.
What a joke they are...
Old 01/06/2011, 07:23   #26

nevermind.. lol
Old 01/06/2011, 07:36   #27

elite*gold: 20
yeap this server sucks..know why?
because launcher need framework 4.0 to lauch and Gm help other..
and you see other server need framework 4.0 to lauch launcher??other server just use normal launcher to lauch.. it make more easy than you server..**** you *******!!!
Old 01/06/2011, 08:33   #28

server down ^^
Old 01/06/2011, 10:34   #29

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
--><--

--><--

--><--

--><--

here's your video you loosers!

full 45 minutes of pure ownage on YOUR oh so secure server.
learn from the pros instead of offending them fools!

btw..ddossing nah.. why should i waste ma bandwidth to slow your server down?
i'll make another video later.
where i will have even more d-sop items
i'm thinking about sending them to all players.just because you removed the "send to friend" button, doesn't mean i can't send them.
i think this video shows enough of your "excuses" for the incident, don't you think?
i'll have fun dropping +9 items and gold where players are killing mobs. you "admins" don't see it, and the players will be happy about it
btw:i didn't even know that you had a coin-vote-script. please stop inventing "admin excuses" for your failure
it doesn't take much time to fill the char with any item i want. takes me about 5 minutes max
and i do have time when i'm not having much to do at work.
+1
Old 01/06/2011, 16:25   #30

elite*gold: 40
No flame intended in this post, apology PM sent. I didn't believe the client exploits where possible, but now I know. Thanks for making that video Silkbotter, it'll help me fix them.

I'm also sorry on behalf of 911hacker, He didn't mean to flame you he didn't believe you can pull stuff like this on a dekaron server (personally I'm new to Dekaron P-server scene), so he began to flame you because he believed you were mocking him.

Anyways I'm sorry for being doubtful, and same goes for 911Hacker.

Also, editing a client doesn't necessarily qualify your self as a "DEV" so paying respect to those "DEV's" out there wouldn't make sense if all they can do is edit clients, or do some fancy MSSQL queries.

I'm quite familliar with C++ and C#, if those "DEV's" you talk about knew how to actually program, then I'd consider them as real DEVs other than that, I could care less. I respect anyone, so you don't need to tell me who to pay respect to or not dude :P