Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Magic World Online Setup How-To's

Discussion on Magic World Online Setup How-To's within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/03/2013, 13:14   #166

elite*gold: 0
If u look in user section of database platinum is classified as mobi
Old 12/09/2013, 21:09   #167

Need help with Boos

Hello there. I have successfully started the private server.. still in testing phases.

Had a query. How does one get to holy beast. Needed to get the id of the location. i remeber there used to be a scrol for that.

Whats the scrolls name and the mob that could drop it. Else is anyone has the item come please let me know

Thanking you
Rohan
Old 03/28/2014, 16:53   #168

well since my last post alot things have changed.. with a help from a friend if added tigers,horse and dragon mounts.. also i found out how to add new maps. i got emerald,hemp and 1 more map made myself.. but my version is low.. i dont have lv 90 skills.. and mystical gears and my lv cap is 120 only... does any1 have them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan087 View Post
Hello there. I have successfully started the private server.. still in testing phases.

Had a query. How does one get to holy beast. Needed to get the id of the location. i remeber there used to be a scrol for that.

Whats the scrolls name and the mob that could drop it. Else is anyone has the item come please let me know

Thanking you
Rohan
i think u look after Saint Beast Altar Talisman to get into that map.. at boss.. search it into atress and fiind a box or bag and put macro_AddItem(20488,1,0) thats saint beast talisman ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemoTheGorgon View Post
Well if you upload server files,we could be able to look for plats in the DB..
It would be nice if you could share server files.. And client patch..
well i would share my server files but idk if some1 would like them also i use as client the oficial server..lol (i made a website to register for accs and that solved plats thing.. also i found and learned more stuff from then.. )
Old 04/09/2014, 18:39   #169

anyone have private server of this game?can you share it please?thanks
Old 04/15/2014, 04:18   #170

i got a server with client i am willing to give if u interesed msg me .. doesnt have skills lv 90 .but have custom npcs and other things
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2014, 20:06   #171

looking for any1 that still has all these files thanks
Old 05/18/2014, 22:05   #172

Are the files still available? I'd like to run a small community based server (Vanilla) onto a dedi of mine and get some of my old buddy's back enjoying this game. It's a shame the official server died. It was great fun! If anyone has these files or could point me in the direct where I might get them, that would be great!

Thanks again guys!
Old 01/11/2015, 08:01   #173

ive got the files
Old 01/11/2015, 16:13   #174

I got the client and i can help you to setup te server but i can't teach how to edit the game ... You must learn how! The files and setup asistance is not free ! You can offer for them in dollars or euro ! Thx and who want to buy pleas send a pm !
Old 01/13/2015, 08:26   #175

can you please upload the client files..TIA
Old 01/16/2015, 04:48   #176

So ive got a decently stable 120 server going have worked on it since 2010 no players online just been adding new things. I have basically 5.11 i think, I have added many things from two other chinese games one of which nerthuz showed me years ago. I also changed most things nothing is like orig mwo on empire side, dynasty is vanilla for those who want that.
Old 01/16/2015, 15:46   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyouknow View Post
So ive got a decently stable 120 server going have worked on it since 2010 no players online just been adding new things. I have basically 5.11 i think, I have added many things from two other chinese games one of which nerthuz showed me years ago. I also changed most things nothing is like orig mwo on empire side, dynasty is vanilla for those who want that.

bro can you please share your files? i want to play offline/single player...tia
Old 01/16/2015, 17:11   #178

I have been working on mine for 4 years so im not really wanting to give them away, ill give yo ua hint, you can find 6.5 gm tools and 150 server files through this site.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2015, 18:23   #179

tyvm.. theres also client files in that site?
Old 01/21/2015, 20:30   #180

I'm loocking for someone who can help me to make my server like the original with all edits! Please i want to reopen the server and to get fun like in original mwo !!
If any1 can help me i will be very thankfull and i hope that we can make a team !!
Closed Thread