Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtf?

Discussion on Wtf? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wtf?

Wtf u close the topic Dekaron Enigma for Aimless Angel, you should CHECK 100%. Look at our website at the bottom, I'm pretty sure u're blind. Get some glasses.
Old 10/17/2010, 17:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Harmony View Post
Wtf u close the topic Dekaron Enigma for Aimless Angel, you should CHECK 100%. Look at our website at the bottom, I'm pretty sure u're blind. Get some glasses.
...But you know you have "PM"
Old 10/17/2010, 17:44   #3

Received Thanks: 1,376
Making a new thread makes mods often get even more ******
Old 10/17/2010, 17:52   #4

Well iLemon if you want to get all smart, we wouldnt have had to make a new thread to **** mods off if they done there jobs properly and CHECKED the whole site gg.

~ScouseR
Old 10/17/2010, 18:00   #5

making new theards when is posible pmperson whitch you want? oO and its called proffesional staff? or 12-16 years kids staff?
Old 10/17/2010, 18:01   #6

shouldnt have to make a new thread nor pm, as a link is visable
Old 10/17/2010, 18:58   #7

elite*gold: 20
Well sometimes obvious things are missed. I am sure we all make mistakes. Mods aren't perfect and raging at mods won't get anything done but will only make matters worse. Also you could have asked nicely.
Old 10/17/2010, 19:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseR1990 View Post
Well iLemon if you want to get all smart, we wouldnt have had to make a new thread to **** mods off if they done there jobs properly and CHECKED the whole site gg.

~ScouseR
Backlink to epvper should be visible on first page... in your home page you don't have link to epvper.

If you have this in other place you should write where you add it.
So don't blame mod and don't be a kid, bad bad mod colse my thread bad bad...

This is your fault, now creat new thread and do it good.

Proffesional staff should do it at first and don't cry, "wtf closed thread" :|
Old 10/17/2010, 19:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
Backlink to epvper should be visible on first page... in your home page you don't have link to epvper.

If you have this in other place you should write where you add it.
So don't blame mod and don't be a kid, bad bad mod colse my thread bad bad...

Dear elitepvpers users,

It's a long time we have a forum rule saying there must be a linkback on the site or forum of server you advertise here (Applies for whole elitepvpers.com forum).

You are free to advertise your pserver / pserver of your friend or your favorite pserver, but as I already mentioned, there has to be a linkback. It must be on site or forum of the server you advertise, but it has to be visible for all visitors, meaning also for guests!.

I followed the rules perfect, so the thread should not have been closed is all im trying to say. Please read the rules before posting, thanks.

~ScouseR
Old 10/17/2010, 19:57   #10

Alright, scouser just proved the point. And now once more for everyone of you, couldn't he even ask before, wheres the link? Before he closes the topic? He didn't because hes probably to lazy, he just took a look at our website didn't see a link and deleted it. Thats awesome. Not even gonna bother anymore.
Old 10/17/2010, 20:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseR1990 View Post
Dear elitepvpers users,

It's a long time we have a forum rule saying there must be a linkback on the site or forum of server you advertise here (Applies for whole elitepvpers.com forum).

You are free to advertise your pserver / pserver of your friend or your favorite pserver, but as I already mentioned, there has to be a linkback. It must be on site or forum of the server you advertise, but it has to be visible for all visitors, meaning also for guests!.

I followed the rules perfect, so the thread should not have been closed is all im trying to say. Please read the rules before posting, thanks.

~ScouseR
No you don't:
If you enter on home page you don't see backlink,
If you enter on forum you don't see backlink

...and you just confirmed you are not proffesional and you can't read with understanding

Edit:
#Req: Close
Old 10/17/2010, 21:00   #12

eLO, try scrolling down the page and looking at the bottom left, its clearly there.
10 people i have asked to check for a link have found it without logging in to there accounts.

Ive confirmed im not professional? Only thing i have confirmed is im not stupid and not been trolled by kids.

Link is clearly there, there is nothing to debate as i have stated from the rules it says site or forum and it is on the forum, but whatever nothing more than arrogant kids.

#close please.
Old 10/18/2010, 12:37   #13

1. Its not a backlink... you don't know what this is.
2. You add it when i post that is not visible for guests, because first i check footer in forum and i don't see backlink to epvpe and i still don't see backlin because that you add is not backlink
3. Open new thread with name "Wtf?" and cry bad bad mod close my topic is not proffesional, you know you have "PM"...

Quote:

...and you still cry
Old 10/18/2010, 16:01   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
1. Its not a backlink... you don't know what this is.
2. You add it when i post that is not visible for guests, because first i check footer in forum and i don't see backlink to epvpe and i still don't see backlin because that you add is not backlink
3. Open new thread with name "Wtf?" and cry bad bad mod close my topic is not proffesional, you know you have "PM"...

...and you still cry
You probably don't even know what the word "cry" means, so far what I can see, all you can say is You QQ, omfg you cry, and once more all you can do is cry. If you'd be smart to prevent flaming, u could stop to post long time ago. As I already said, I wont bother to post a new topic, nor I'll bother to talk to the mod who closes a topic just because hes to lazy to check 100%. So w/e.
Old 10/18/2010, 16:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Harmony View Post
You probably don't even know what the word "cry" means, so far what I can see, all you can say is You QQ, omfg you cry, and once more all you can do is cry. If you'd be smart to prevent flaming, u could stop to post long time ago. As I already said, I wont bother to post a new topic, nor I'll bother to talk to the mod who closes a topic just because hes to lazy to check 100%. So w/e.
Who cares? this is not our problem... We don't must know that mod close your thread because he is blind. If you have problem with mod just use "PM"... If you create thread about "wtf mod close my thread" you just do this for as and you want proof that mod is bad, but who cares?! I repeat, this is not our problem, so do it correctly, use "PM" and stop crying