Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero Online - Private Server ?

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
links broken (in my country)
i cant download it.
Please Upload it to rapid, upload, fileserve vs. vs ....

Old   #47

Re Upload -

Enjoy : ))

Thanks
1 User
Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatum0 View Post
Re Upload -

Enjoy : ))
Whats this ?
Old   #49

elite*gold: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNNin^KimmimaRo View Post
Whats this ?
Hero Online private beta server files(very old).
And next time, read the other sites from this topic, so you dont need to ask.

BTT: Maybe we can create a small list with things that we need for a private server. So that everyone can pick a item from this list to develop it.

See Ya!

Old   #50

Good Guys I am new to the forum!
And wished she could help with something!
Schedule not know how these types of files!
I wish I could help develop the Layout
Site or something
All that is graphic I'd like to help!
I am Brazilian
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil589 View Post
Hero Online private beta server files(very old).
And next time, read the other sites from this topic, so you dont need to ask.

BTT: Maybe we can create a small list with things that we need for a private server. So that everyone can pick a item from this list to develop it.

See Ya!
Everything in that file is all you need for a private server all you need to do is update it to the recently patched today u can still log on it just need to turn it on and bla bla bla enable the server **** like that. that file is pretty much the server just need's updateing so u'd need someone that is really good at Dev work for hero then you got a private server if he can update that file up to date to regular US maybe Korea hero but that will take way longer as in translating into english and geting the files all together.
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allodanbole View Post
Everything in that file is all you need for a private server all you need to do is update it to the recently patched today u can still log on it just need to turn it on and bla bla bla enable the server **** like that. that file is pretty much the server just need's updateing so u'd need someone that is really good at Dev work for hero then you got a private server if he can update that file up to date to regular US maybe Korea hero but that will take way longer as in translating into english and geting the files all together.
I know. I played with the beta server ever since the beta closed and most of the translations I had put in were done by a couple of my friends who are korean. Their help was priceless. Two years later, when my data drive crapped out, I lost the world server database and user database tho the rest of the directory was left pretty much intact. I haven't messed with it since other than to send copies of what I had left out to a few friends to look over. Some of the notes left, and a lot of help with CheatEngine, has been the basis for my bot.

I do have to send a BIG thanks to Schlat, tho, for booting me in the right direction when I'd get stuck on certain parts!!!!
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I know. I played with the beta server ever since the beta closed and most of the translations I had put in were done by a couple of my friends who are korean. Their help was priceless. Two years later, when my data drive crapped out, I lost the world server database and user database tho the rest of the directory was left pretty much intact. I haven't messed with it since other than to send copies of what I had left out to a few friends to look over. Some of the notes left, and a lot of help with CheatEngine, has been the basis for my bot.

I do have to send a BIG thanks to Schlat, tho, for booting me in the right direction when I'd get stuck on certain parts!!!!
u welcome and glad to help u ...after all u worked out a gm quiz solution!
Is it so easy to attach actual patches to the private server? i think there would be some function in actual client that the server dont understand like advanced fusion...
if yes than they have a good meta model.
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
u welcome and glad to help u ...after all u worked out a gm quiz solution!
Is it so easy to attach actual patches to the private server? i think there would be some function in actual client that the server dont understand like advanced fusion...
if yes than they have a good meta model.
It would basically take reverse-engineering the patches to recreate the sql updates to the server in order to get it to be compatible with newer clients. Would be confusing to the server to handle the Muse class and the new skills introduced for the Muse AND the 100+ skills due to the raising of the level cap in 2007.

Most of the work would involve SQL coding and trial-n-error. The chat system is still basically the same, tho they originally piggy-backed all the chats on an IRC server where they send private chats over MSN now.
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
It would basically take reverse-engineering the patches to recreate the sql updates to the server in order to get it to be compatible with newer clients. Would be confusing to the server to handle the Muse class and the new skills introduced for the Muse AND the 100+ skills due to the raising of the level cap in 2007.

Most of the work would involve SQL coding and trial-n-error. The chat system is still basically the same, tho they originally piggy-backed all the chats on an IRC server where they send private chats over MSN now.
so like i thought.
I like this IRC server because 2 years ago they send the login password over it..lol what for a mess
Another possibility against to much reverse engineering is perhaps to write a wrapper server (or better proxy) that catches all the unknown messages and handle it and give the old server only the message which it can handle.

private messages over msn, chat irc...im not good known with msn standard protocoll but why they introducing 2 different state of the art messaging...k, after reading irc transport and msn the real message package protocoll
Old   #56

I have 1 idea just dont add Muse class with skills and muse weapons.. if somthings are bugy just i dont see reason to add it will be a private server easy to lvl easy to gold farming .. i think no 1 will need master weapon for lvling bcose it will be fast with some vio weapon will be the same.. But lvl 100+ maps and skills and Kunlun stuff it will be good to be added in the game and draco / thindurlord stuff too but with hunting.. like 75 lvl qwest with the ESA armor with 5000min and with him ppl can hunt Draco stuff ..
you know what i mean .. I wos have a Silkorad Private server But emu version but there is easy to sett evrything weapons stuff client rare stuff xp/sp/gold rates all options .. but on hero if i have some lesense from some 1 of you bcose i think your a pro coders im talking to [karraksc & schlat ] i will be helpfull in the Private server work too .. . i will be very happy to help you with something .. i know my english suck and it will be hard to me but i like hard work for something good like private server..
Old   #57

wow, i never knew i'd stumble on this thread.

played this game's cbt and obt back in 2006. this game was fun. back in the days, rare stuffs were REALLY RARE!! pvp was fun in modo island, against kage and his juppongang, against aznin, against kaze the marine

i even remember gm scott and his yucky teriyaki sauce, roflmao!!
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRabAS View Post
wow, i never knew i'd stumble on this thread.

played this game's cbt and obt back in 2006. this game was fun. back in the days, rare stuffs were REALLY RARE!! pvp was fun in modo island, against kage and his juppongang, against aznin, against kaze the marine

i even remember gm scott and his yucky teriyaki sauce, roflmao!!
Yeah, when it was normal to play with str/dex builds and all the players were not str/int lol...
But yeah, those were good times...
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
I have 1 idea just dont add Muse class with skills and muse weapons.. if somthings are bugy just i dont see reason to add it will be a private server easy to lvl easy to gold farming .. i think no 1 will need master weapon for lvling bcose it will be fast with some vio weapon will be the same.. But lvl 100+ maps and skills and Kunlun stuff it will be good to be added in the game and draco / thindurlord stuff too but with hunting.. like 75 lvl qwest with the ESA armor with 5000min and with him ppl can hunt Draco stuff ..
you know what i mean .. I wos have a Silkorad Private server But emu version but there is easy to sett evrything weapons stuff client rare stuff xp/sp/gold rates all options .. but on hero if i have some lesense from some 1 of you bcose i think your a pro coders im talking to [karraksc & schlat ] i will be helpfull in the Private server work too .. . i will be very happy to help you with something .. i know my english suck and it will be hard to me but i like hard work for something good like private server..
Agree !
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Didn't read all post, but about those weapons, we first need a working server with even lvl 1 weps... xD
I think that at the beginning it will be ok if there will be normal weps from beta or smthn, later on draco, kunlun etc should be added...Masters should be added only if there will be possible crafting of dracos, or maybe they could have a bit better stats, like extra 4% SAR or something...So that they are a bit more needed in the game. But if it stays as it is, they could be pretty useless...