Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Hero Online - Private Server ?

Reply
 
Old   #151
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahts View Post
im too working with my team on a privat server we got chinese server files atm we are translating and i think next month the privat server is out rates are x50 exp x50 drop and x15 enchant rate + some ncash items for free.
I hope it would be working go go go you can do it !



KingLoyal is offline  
Old   #152
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 33
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahts View Post
im too working with my team on a privat server we got chinese server files atm we are translating and i think next month the privat server is out rates are x50 exp x50 drop and x15 enchant rate + some ncash items for free.
Well mate this is so nice ..! More Programmers work and have interes for Hero online Private server ..! I wish you good luck and have a nice coding..

And i have 1 qwestion for you. Are you shure you got the right files..?


k1r3t0 is offline  
Old   #153
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Dear users we are sorry that we havent postes some updates but like k1r3t0 told you all we still have a life and other projects to work with, I talked to the TEAM and we will our best.

Thank you k1r3t0 for all the post here at Elitepvpers, RezToZ told me that we maybe should make a forum to the users to psot and we can answer all the questions.

I will personaly see if i have space on my server so we can make a temporary forum to all off you.

Any questions post on the 2 twitter pages or here at the THREAD. you can add me on skype if you want fast answers: Ax5_Official on skype.


Have fun
ax5 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #154
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Dear users we are sorry that we havent postes some updates but like k1r3t0 told you all we still have a life and other projects to work with, I talked to the TEAM and we will our best.

Thank you k1r3t0 for all the post here at Elitepvpers, RezToZ told me that we maybe should make a forum to the users to psot and we can answer all the questions.

I will personaly see if i have space on my server so we can make a temporary forum to all off you.

Any questions post on the 2 twitter pages or here at the THREAD. you can add me on skype if you want fast answers: mattiaz922 on skype.


Have fun
We are aware of that, keep with the good work!


Ricard is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #155
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Well mate this is so nice ..! More Programmers work and have interes for Hero online Private server ..! I wish you good luck and have a nice coding..

And i have 1 qwestion for you. Are you shure you got the right files..?
Yes We sniffed the Files from the Chinese Server
Soon we need some Alpha Testers.
wahts is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahts View Post
Yes We sniffed the Files from the Chinese Server
Soon we need some Alpha Testers.
hmmm ? Msn:
ax5 is offline  
Old   #157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahts View Post
Yes We sniffed the Files from the Chinese Server
Soon we need some Alpha Testers.


Mail me if you need some1

location Europe
HoMonkey is offline  
Old   #158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahts View Post
Yes We sniffed the Files from the Chinese Server
Soon we need some Alpha Testers.
I will join pm me on here or email me thanks
eliteis is offline  
Old   #159
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
im too can be alpha tester. PM ME
Blasterm92 is offline  
Old   #160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Send an email to that i posted.
ax5 is offline  
Old   #161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
I will test also i have alot of free time =)
lemontea3 is offline  
Old   #162
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
After graduating from Hello you / Database and gameserver and loginserver / etc. Thank you very much to me because I send a local server (single) but I have to thank you too if you / In the meantime, my English is awful by GoogleTranslate
semih0224 is offline  
Old   #163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 2
Did the beta test started or is it going to start soon ? Thanks for info.
KingLoyal is offline  
Old   #164
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Ax5 could you tell us some news about the Server?
Naari is offline  
Old   #165
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
No update right now to you ppl. RezToZ is currently working on the Server selection in the game, but he didn't send me anything


ax5 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Hero Online - Private Server ?
How do you think will come out even Hero Online Private Server?
0 Replies - Private Server Advertising
Hero Online Private Server...
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone had the files for Hero Online or something like that... I know that their files are encoded with some Korean...
1 Replies - Private Server Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.