Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Hero Online - Private Server ?

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 1
We want to play hero online private server

when do you make it?



vg1832 is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Dont look for a Private server anytime soon the devs dont intend to create a PS for another 2-5 years Plus If they do Create the PS it will NOT be Free To Play Its going to be mainly for Gold Members Of the Ncash trades So all those who dont buy $300 Worth of Ncash a month wont be able to access the PS Servers


Knightnemesis is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightnemesis View Post
Dont look for a Private server anytime soon the devs dont intend to create a PS for another 2-5 years Plus If they do Create the PS it will NOT be Free To Play Its going to be mainly for Gold Members Of the Ncash trades So all those who dont buy $300 Worth of Ncash a month wont be able to access the PS Servers
The server we are creating will be free to play.
ax5 is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
The server we are creating will be free to play.
ax5 we all count on u thx u doing this to us (: and thx to rest of HO Hackers!


c12is is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by c12is View Post
ax5 we all count on u thx u doing this to us (: and thx to rest of HO Hackers!
We are doing our best here.
ax5 is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
We are doing our best here.
Man, have some date for the server start?? (sorry bad inglish)
korff is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by korff View Post
Man, have some date for the server start?? (sorry bad inglish)
Sorry, we don't
ax5 is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
I guess this project died?
Ricard is offline  
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 33
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricard View Post
I guess this project died?
You'r guessing wrong.! HOhackers work hard on this project.!
And please read all post before posting.. HOHacker's have Twitter page..
>>>HOHacker's Twitter Page
k1r3t0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
You'r guessing wrong.! HOhackers work hard on this project.!
And please read all post before posting.. HOHacker's have Twitter page..
>>>HOHacker's Twitter Page
ye but last tweet was in 16 of january.
Ricard is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 33
Well yes. But they are working naw hard and they also have a life and other projects to work so they are giveing they'r best to Create this private server you can also chek RezToZ's Twitter page for new's
I know ax5 from long time when i join this forum i check hi's post's and i can tell hi work hard for Hero online Tool's and he is a serious person who make something when hi tell it .. or doing all hi can do..
So dont worry Ricard Just w8 and private server will be come out some day .. Hopefully soon. :P
k1r3t0 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 2
I think the first HO PServer has been created.

I don't know how to install it .. I only registered and there are 500+ players online.
Edit : They fixed the download link. All I have to do now is download it and understand how to install.
KingLoyal is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 33
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
I think the first HO PServer has been created.

I don't know how to install it .. I only registered and there are 500+ players online.
Its fake bro sorry i have to tell you this but.. there is the prooves
1 chesk this server from 1 week and its always correctly 578 players no less no more so this is just a image nothing else ..
2 If this wos Real private server some 1 of all thows 500+ Players will make a video on Youtube.. or GM's and Admin's
3 This is some hack only 128 mb not full Client Oo Lol If they are so pro they will make a Professional web or just Forum..
4 Im shure this is some kind of hack bcous it reqwere to Downloaded and then Registrate from Luncher.. Im 90% Shure this is Keyloger ...

If you Download this file and Login in hero online with your main acc
Change you'r acc Password ASAP and Delete the file then Downlaod Antivirus and Clean your PC ..
Or for mega seafty Re-install you'r PC Operation System .. (Windows/7/xp/Linux) Or whatever you use.. Thats all i can tell you..
BTW ,,ASAP" Mean's -> As Soon As Possible
And don't Trust or download PRivate server files withowt Proovs like
Active WEbsite and forum with active people with Video or Screenshot (SS) Prove OR if you'r not so shure is this real or not PM me with the link ill chek it for you .. and will tell you are this Real or Fake
And 1 more thing
There is not Hero online private servers for naw..
The only Active project is thows to HOHackers ..
I Hope i helped you
k1r3t0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Its fake bro sorry i have to tell you this but.. there is the prooves
1 chesk this server from 1 week and its always correctly 578 players no less no more so this is just a image nothing else ..
2 If this wos Real private server some 1 of all thows 500+ Players will make a video on Youtube.. or GM's and Admin's
3 This is some hack only 128 mb not full Client Oo Lol If they are so pro they will make a Professional web or just Forum..
4 Im shure this is some kind of hack bcous it reqwere to Downloaded and then Registrate from Luncher.. Im 90% Shure this is Keyloger ...

If you Download this file and Login in hero online with your main acc
Change you'r acc Password ASAP and Delete the file then Downlaod Antivirus and Clean your PC ..
Or for mega seafty Re-install you'r PC Operation System .. (Windows/7/xp/Linux) Or whatever you use.. Thats all i can tell you..
BTW ,,ASAP" Mean's -> As Soon As Possible
And don't Trust or download PRivate server files withowt Proovs like
Active WEbsite and forum with active people with Video or Screenshot (SS) Prove OR if you'r not so shure is this real or not PM me with the link ill chek it for you .. and will tell you are this Real or Fake
And 1 more thing
There is not Hero online private servers for naw..
The only Active project is thows to HOHackers ..
I Hope i helped you
Thanks mate.. I really thought it's fake cuz they have no trailer on youtube and there were always 500+ players online.. lets hope that HOHackers will make the pserver.
KingLoyal is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 25
im too working with my team on a privat server we got chinese server files atm we are translating and i think next month the privat server is out rates are x50 exp x50 drop and x15 enchant rate + some ncash items for free.


wahts is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Hero Online - Private Server ?
How do you think will come out even Hero Online Private Server?
0 Replies - Private Server Advertising
Hero Online Private Server...
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone had the files for Hero Online or something like that... I know that their files are encoded with some Korean...
1 Replies - Private Server Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.