Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMOG Server Developments > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How Make Your Server Priston Online Full TUTU

This is a discussion on How Make Your Server Priston Online Full TUTU within the Private Server - Discussions / Questions forum part of the MMOG Server Developments category; Hello, I would say that I updated, if you have errors unfortunately I'll just say sorry it posted this last ...

Old 08/28/2010, 04:09   #1

How Make Your Server Priston Online Full TUTU

Hello, I would say that I updated, if you have errors unfortunately I'll just say sorry it posted this last year did not remember almost anything, but I hope help deliver! hugs!

First come the basic components:

Microsoft Sql 2000:

Server Files:

Priston Tales 2.00.0 full client:

Scripts DataBase:

Installing Microsoft SQL Server 2000:

1 - execultar autorun.exe
2 - Click SQL Server 2000 components
3 - Then click Install Database Server
4 - Click "Next"
5 - Choose Local Computer and click "Next"
6 - Select "Create a new instance of SQL Server ..." and click "Next"
7 - "Next"
8 - Click "Yes"
9 - Select the "Server and client tools" and click "Next"
10 - Check "Default" and click "Next"
11 - Choose the Typical option and click "Next"
12 - Select "Use the Same Account for each service ..." and "Use the local system account" and click "Next"
13 - Select "Mixed Mode" and fill the field with a password Enter password and Confirm Password repeat the password that you loaded before, and click "Next"
14 - "Next"
15 - Wait to install and click Finish

Creating the database:

Go to Start> All Programs> Microsoft SQL Server> Enterprise Manager, go until opening the Tree Databases, right-click on Databases and click New Database. Create the following databases:
account_db
accountdb
BillingDb
BillingLogDb
ClanDb
GameLogDb
ItemLogDb
PCRoom
PCRoomLog
SoD2Db
SodDb

Go Start> All Programs> Microsoft SQL Server> Query Analyzer, will request a login and password, the login is sa and the password is the one you entered when you installed the microsoft sql server, complete the fields requested and click OK, then that go ¡folder script (available for download at the start of the topic), will have 11 files with the name of the 11 databases that we created earlier, copy the contents of the files and paste into query analyzer choosing their database with the same name as the file, for example, you copy the contents of account_db and paste the query analyzer and upstairs account_db select the database and do the same with all files, after pasting execultar pressing F5.

Configuring Hotuk.ini
Open the folder of server files and look for the file hotuk, it will be following content

* MODE SERVER
* SERVER_CODE 0
* SERVER_NAME Server1
* SERVER_AUTOPLAY
* 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 GAME_SERVER Alpha / IP SERVER NAME AND
/ / * CLAN_SERVER 80 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 80
* MAX_USERS 20
* SERVER_RECORD_MEM
* CHECK_POTION_COUNT 10 000

* ENABLE_PARTYITEM
* PERMIT_EXP 0
* ENABLE_SERVER_EXP 0
* PERMIT_MONEY 0

* EVENT_MOLLYWOLF
* EVENT_POTION 20
* EVENT_HARDCORE
* EVENT_MORIFSHELTOM
* EVENT_VALENTINEDAY
* EVENT_SANTAGOBLIN
* EVENT_BIRTHDAY
* EVENT_BABELHORN
* EVENT_PUZZLE

* EVENT_EXPUP 2000

* PK_FIELD 16
* EVENT_BLESSCASTLE
* EVENT_CHILD
* EVENT_SUMMER_CHICKEN
* EVENT_NINEFOX
* EVENT_BITMASK 32
* EVENT_BLESSCASTLE 20
* EVENT_SIEGE_TIME 7

* DISP_BILLING_TIME

LOGIN_SERVER_IP 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 * 127.0.0.1 / IP SERVER
SERVER_LINK_IP 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 * 127.0.0.1 / IP SERVER

* BACKUP_FOLDER_NAME "c: \ databasebackup"
* Backup_path "c: \ databasebackup"

/ / * DEBUG_ID username1 username2 Username3 / ADMINISTRATOR LOGIN
/ / * DEBUG_IP 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1
/ / * ADMINISTRATOR_IP 127.0.0.1 / IP OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
/ / * ADMIN_IP 127.0.0.1 / IP OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
* Admin_login "vitor" / / LOGIN ADMINISTRATOR

* ADMIN_NAME "SpyLord" / / NICK THE ADMINISTRATOR
* ADMIN_COMMAND "Hello1"
* ADMIN_COMMAND "Hello2"
* ADMIN_COMMAND "Hello3"

The sentences written after / / as NICK THE ADMINISTRATOR, is a description of that place right there. Any doubt post in the Questions area of Priston Tale.

Creating account manually

Go accountdb in database, you'll see there are many tables inside this database, AGameUser, BGameUser, CGameUser and etc, are to the table AGameUser logins that begin with the letter "A", for example would be SpyLord SGameUser. Click the right button on SGameUser (if in case I go to login SpyLord) and go to Open Table> Return All Rows and fill in the fields userid, passwd, RegistDay, DisuseDay, UserPeriod, StartDay, lastday, EditDay in other fields you can put "0"

Configuring ODBC:

Go to Start> Control Panel> Administrative Tools and open Fonda Data (ODBC), click Add, select SQL Server (usually the last in the list) and click Finish on the next screen appeared three fields to fill in name c8master place and write server (local), then click Next, Next, then check the box Change database to: and select accountdb then click next then finish, and now OK
Note: If you want to see if everything went well in the ODBC configuration click Test Data Source

Configuring the client:

Inside the folder of the Server files will have a folder called Client, copy it to the client of the KPT. Then you have to enter the ip of the server logs in windows:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Triglow Pictures \ pristontale]
"Version" = "1855"
"Graphic" = "1"
"Network" = "1"
"ScreenSize" = "3"
"ColorBPP" = "16"
"Motionblur" = "false"
"CameraSight" = "ON"
"Sound" = "On"
"CameraInvert" = "false"
"MicOption" = "OFF"
"Server1" = "127.0.0.1"
"Server2" = "127.0.0.1"
"Server3" = "127.0.0.1"
"ServerName" = "SpyLord"
"TestVersion" = "1850"
"FirstFlg" = "1"

Replace with your ip and version (for 1855) and save it with a. Reg file, then save it execultar to enter the ip and the records of the windows version

Turning on the server:
Execultar XPT1855 the file, wait for information to appear on the server and prompt, server online.
Note: To appear NPC's and Monsters on the server you must copy the folders and Field Char Priston Tale of the client and paste in the folder of files from the server.

Connect Failed:

Failed to connect to the server, is usually caused by misconfiguration SQL.DLL. In the tutorial above I replace the use of SQL.dll by ODBC, ie SQL.dll no longer need be used. But the server continues to use it, so we have to delete the SQL.dll pro server using ODBC.
If you have already deleted the SQL.dll and still continues Connect Failed you may not correctly configured the ODBC. Delete the ODBC you created and start over again from scratch following the tutorial.

Disconnect Server:

The reasons could be many, there's a number of Disconnect.

Disconnect Server (4):
You've won a lot of EXP and the server believes you altomaticamente hacker and disconnects you. To resolve this use without a game.exe DC4, if the error continues to decrease server exp.

Server Disconnect upon entering the game as gm:
Hotuk misconfiguration on the part of GM. [/ B] [/ B]

Credits: I Do not Know, Since I posted in 2008, now i just upgraded and got, I think I am (at least for the organization of the topic and update the links!)

Last edited by leandro5; 08/28/2010 at 04:11.
Old 02/01/2011, 03:47   #2

CTRL+C CTRL+V