Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Crazy Tao Guide and Release with working server programs and database

Discussion on [RELEASE] Crazy Tao Guide and Release with working server programs and database within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 08/25/2010, 13:58   #31

elite*gold: 0

thanks

Old 08/25/2010, 18:40   #32

well npc server working but now new problem .. with client ^^ it is running but i get working black screen with music and can press esc only .. soo what i am missing ?
Old 08/25/2010, 19:29   #33

were is client link?
Old 08/25/2010, 19:35   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alasss View Post
were is client link?

connection patch

use international ct game client
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2010, 07:16   #35

The procedure entry point ?ShowString@CmyBitmap@@SAXHHKPBD0HH@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library graphic.dll <--- how to fix for it , or witch client that dont have that error . Thanks
Old 08/26/2010, 11:59   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsvuth View Post
The procedure entry point ?ShowString@CmyBitmap@@SAXHHKPBD0HH@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library graphic.dll <--- how to fix for it , or witch client that dont have that error . Thanks
i have that same problem ....

EDIT: pff its not working ...
Old 08/26/2010, 17:46   #37

Well I got in game you to put the files together to get a makeshift crazytao client. Have some problems though. Can't jump around like in crazytao and my inventory won't open.
Old 08/26/2010, 18:00   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudKing View Post
Well I got in game you to put the files together to get a makeshift crazytao client. Have some problems though. Can't jump around like in crazytao and my inventory won't open.
can u upload ur graphic.dll? i need that ...
Old 08/26/2010, 18:15   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alasss View Post
can u upload ur graphic.dll? i need that ...
Find another release of the crazytao server that includes the crazytao client patch with .dlls. Replace all the .dlls in the crazytao client directory and delete the one's that aren't needed. As for all the .inis copy all of then to the ini folder but don't replace any except for Font.ini you want to get the one's that aren't included in the crazytao installer. Would be nice to have a version of the crazytao client that would work right out of the box.
Old 08/26/2010, 19:26   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudKing View Post
Find another release of the crazytao server that includes the crazytao client patch with .dlls. Replace all the .dlls in the crazytao client directory and delete the one's that aren't needed. As for all the .inis copy all of then to the ini folder but don't replace any except for Font.ini you want to get the one's that aren't included in the crazytao installer. Would be nice to have a version of the crazytao client that would work right out of the box.
ok ty but i have next problem ....

so can u upload ur all dlls?
Old 08/26/2010, 19:30   #41

that's normal generate a password with the Create Account.htm file included with this release and put your password into accounts table where id = 1000011 and log in with that account
Old 08/26/2010, 20:39   #42

thanks but can u help in eudmons eo?
Old 08/26/2010, 20:55   #43

ok it works but u cant make new char.... I played a little this is ss :

i think this is eudemons online db ;\

ps: why i cant open bag? hmm bag i open but i cant see it ;\
Old 08/26/2010, 21:04   #44

Lol Alasss everyone got to this point bro we need a clean client and this will be a good release but likely more then not does your inventory work?
Old 08/26/2010, 23:17   #45

Okay well i got the bar somewhat working if someone would like to help me fix it completely then here is a screeny and tell me all of you thing.

Uploaded with