Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

several question and maybe adding later

Discussion on several question and maybe adding later within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
several question and maybe adding later

1) is athens luna and celestia luna both dead?
2) which private server of perfect world have latest mermaid character?

thats all for now.......

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Adding Pets
07/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
when always i add new pets i get same proplem which is dissapearing the pet + dissapering the egg :confused: what i want to know for examble this in thread" New 2 Pets i 've make the sql with nothing wrong but what i want to know is if i must change any of the cilent side files ? or puts any thing new ??
{QUESTION} Adding sit to F1-F10
12/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is there anyway to do this
[Question]Adding Skills
08/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How do you add skills? For example I want a skill for GMs only that uses magic and 1 hits everyone.
[Question] adding yourself to party
09/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
is it posible cos it heppened to me when my friend leveled me up and he was on bot so he couldnt add him how can it be? :confused: p.s it was only me and him in party
[Question] Model editing/adding
06/06/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Just a quick simple one, if an npc was taken out of the game or modified in some way, is it possible to take off the modifications or insert the npc back into the game? Say forinstance an npc sold icecream in goldshire and it was taken out in patch 1.4 would it be possible to re enable it or do vendors rely entirely on the blizz servers? If so i guess packet editing might work in buying the items that were taken out of the game?