Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vorschlag/Suggestion Cabal Emu

Discussion on Vorschlag/Suggestion Cabal Emu within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Das wäre was, was mich extremst reizen würde.
Wären da ein paar Leute die das mit mir machen würden? Ich selbst kann das zwar nicht (hab bis jetzt nur mit ner WoW Emu gearbeitet am WDDG Server) würde mich da aber mal sehr gerne reinarbeiten und die Emu ausarbeiten.

Selbst wenn keiner Lust hät wären ein paar Tuts nich schlecht dann mach ichs alleine ^^.

Thats sth. I`m waiting for ...
Are there some people who want to do that with me? I need some Tuts for that because the only Emu I was working with was the old WDDG-Server for WoW.

If nobody wants to do that, please give me some help so that I can do that alone.

Mfg MrJones
Old 07/28/2007, 11:15   #2

well you first got crack the encryptions then you con progress on that :S
Old 09/03/2007, 15:38   #3

you have first determine which encryption they using !
Example:
Silkroad use Blowfish Algorithm.
Lineage 2 use RSA and Blowfish Algorithm.

if its blowfish you have to get the key on some-which way.

then, you have to catch packet, learning them, and know for which packet which answer to give him.