Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ancestra 4.1[Dofus Source]

Discussion on Ancestra 4.1[Dofus Source] within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ancestra 4.1[Dofus Source]

a Couple major functions aren't working as well as stability issues.

I found several people charging for this source this is an OPEN SOURCE project. Ancestras was taken down due to inactivity not because they didn't want people to get this source. The source is all over french forums and such people who say that its rare are false. This source is everywhere.

~Thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2010, 23:54   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade12 View Post

a Couple major functions aren't working as well as stability issues.

I found several people charging for this source this is an OPEN SOURCE project. Ancestras was taken down due to inactivity not because they didn't want people to get this source. The source is all over french forums and such people who say that its rare are false. This source is everywhere.

~Thanks
what the hell are you talking about?who charge for it are you *** **** nutts? all people who play dofus private servers or own one get it they know from where ALL EMULATORS ARE free except for only rare one ancestra 4.2 got released for couple of days but all links removed duo to project stoped.
and ancestra 4.1 is now old the new one is DarkEmu
Old 07/02/2010, 22:21   #3

Ancestra 4.2 doesn't exist. And DARKEMU is Sharkemu based . lol
Old 07/03/2010, 12:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade12 View Post
Ancestra 4.2 doesn't exist. And DARKEMU is Sharkemu based . lol
well it existed for a coupleof days how many times shall i say it bro lol,and i know Darkemu is based on Sharkemu but still didnt got why dont they finish SharkEmu Return instead of creating Darkemu?.
Old 03/29/2011, 13:27   #5

hey guys i have tried some emulators like ancestra,bremu,sharkemu,usw jet but:....
Where can i get DarkEmu
Probably i've never heard about it pu to now

if u know how to get it please send me links or stuff like that ^^

Gemento
Old 05/05/2011, 18:45   #6

Any tutorials for this? thanks.
Old 06/11/2011, 15:52   #7

How can i get dofus server files ? Who can help me ?