Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Discussion on [Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50* within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 07/29/2010, 05:27   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondria View Post
This server really that good? I heard and read some pretty bad rumors about this server..
Hmm, but the only person I would trust to know a good server of JD is probably FireNovA, so is this server decent or what lol?

p2p (as in jaden isn't free, you need to donate or something?), f2p (vice versa, only that you got Jaden trader in town and jaden is refilled every hour or so)

Thnx for response
Our voting system is being fixed atm were trying to make it 100% secure, its F2P meaning you can get jadens in other ways other then donating such as events,etc. We try to make our server 100% secure so PWE doesnt stop us in the future were currently making a copyright so we can be more confidante in what we add so there is no restraints. Other servers just add things without wondering what the consequences will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
vote system taken down...... so no free jaden anymore...... what? no problem? ofc no problem for donator......theres problem for non donator.......

if you can make people enjoy from level 1....... how can you make people enjoy your server?
Once again its flower dont listen to everything he/she says he/she just comes and flames our thread.
Old 07/29/2010, 05:39   #257

honorable elitepvpers and mods,

1st im not talking blatantly about no free jaden
heres the link for "the truth hurts"

try read number 3 and 4

you can see it now...
Old 07/29/2010, 08:03   #258

How much jadens can I get if i donate around 20$ xD
Old 07/29/2010, 16:24   #259

dont bother playing there. Let me explain. It has only 1 server which was called Sakura , but it was closed by hackers. The admin could not fix it until now, so have to open a new server Gala, all your efforts are wasted instantly.

The admins are also unreliable, giving empty promises. Expect massive amount of delay. Usual maintenance takes days to weeks not hours.... I am serious. Check their old forum if you don`t believe.

The server is very unreliable, no one know when it gonna last.

I am sure Gala will get hacked and then closed again and they have to open a new server again. and everyone have to start from 1 again.

Those expecting sakura to be up. Should just put your hope down. that not gonna happen.
Old 07/29/2010, 16:27   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by tart View Post
dont bother playing there. Let me explain. It has only 1 server which was called Sakura , but it was closed by hackers. The admin could not fix it until now, so have to open a new server Gala, all your efforts are wasted instantly.

The admins are also unreliable, giving empty promises. Expect massive amount of delay. Usual maintenance takes days to weeks not hours.... I am serious. Check their old forum if you don`t believe.

The server is very unreliable, no one know when it gonna last.

I am sure Gala will get hacked and then closed again and they have to open a new server again. and everyone have to start from 1 again.

Those expecting sakura to be up. Should just put your hope down. that not gonna happen.
First off dont talk what you dont know as we said sakura isnt down it is going to be merged with gala so all your information is false . Once again dont talk what you dont know. Also about maintinace do you understand the concept of a expansion? You try making a jade dynasty p server on your own and try to update things when PWE is constantly on your behind because you dont have a copyright . Unlike others thats what were making currently a COPYRIGHT so we cant be stopped when we update, we already have all the new factions but we cant release them or PWE will jump in once thats done were gonna be releasing the rest of the factions and over 50+ mounts,fashions,weapons,armor,and items . Were not a dumb team with kids as our admins we actually know what were doing so whatever server you came from please go back to it i just hate people how make accounts just for that purpose.

Quote:
honorable elitepvpers and mods,

1st im not talking blatantly about no free jaden
heres the link for "the truth hurts"

try read number 3 and 4

you can see it now...

I'll explain why technically 1st. Currently, Jadens are being sent out to player manually. This means that an actual person is sitting behind a computer to send your Jadens. We will not make an automatic system because it will expose sever information online and allow hackers to come in. Hence, sending Jaden to thousands of players takes great labor.

So where do you get Jadens? This ties with 3). Since we will have lesser gold in the economy, Jaden price will drop. We're expecting 1 Jaden = 500G when the new update comes. Donators who do not have enough gold to enter the Divine realm will have to sell Jadens. Therefore, we're trying to use the in-game banker Jaden Trade mechanism to distribute Jadens. This does not take any manual labor and can achieve market stabilization in the long run.

The implementation of the next update aims to test this concept. Therefore, this is will not be permanent unless everything works as expected.

Thread the underlined and bold print

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikawa View Post
How much jadens can I get if i donate around 20$ xD
You'd get 120 jaden .
Old 07/30/2010, 05:12   #261

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
First off dont talk what you dont know as we said sakura isnt down it is going to be merged with gala so all your information is false . Once again dont talk what you dont know. Also about maintinace do you understand the concept of a expansion? You try making a jade dynasty p server on your own and try to update things when PWE is constantly on your behind because you dont have a copyright . Unlike others thats what were making currently a COPYRIGHT so we cant be stopped when we update, we already have all the new factions but we cant release them or PWE will jump in once thats done were gonna be releasing the rest of the factions and over 50+ mounts,fashions,weapons,armor,and items . Were not a dumb team with kids as our admins we actually know what were doing so whatever server you came from please go back to it i just hate people how make accounts just for that purpose.

I'll explain why technically 1st. Currently, Jadens are being sent out to player manually. This means that an actual person is sitting behind a computer to send your Jadens. We will not make an automatic system because it will expose sever information online and allow hackers to come in. Hence, sending Jaden to thousands of players takes great labor.

So where do you get Jadens? This ties with 3). Since we will have lesser gold in the economy, Jaden price will drop. We're expecting 1 Jaden = 500G when the new update comes. Donators who do not have enough gold to enter the Divine realm will have to sell Jadens. Therefore, we're trying to use the in-game banker Jaden Trade mechanism to distribute Jadens. This does not take any manual labor and can achieve market stabilization in the long run.

The implementation of the next update aims to test this concept. Therefore, this is will not be permanent unless everything works as expected.

Thread the underlined and bold print

You'd get 120 jaden .
..................... ^
.................... | |
LMAO , there goes $20.00 , p2p server ftw

Have fun blowing your paid for jaden just to get in-game gold. DoDo has 70% more players & free jaden and still dosn't give away high powered items. " and Usually Uneeded gold "FREE"

Fail.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2010, 06:54   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireNovA View Post
..................... ^
.................... | |

Have fun blowing your paid for jaden just to get in-game gold. DoDo has 70% more players & free jaden and still dosn't give away high powered items. " and Usually Uneeded gold "FREE"

Fail.
Its people decision if they want to donate to support the server because they want it and actually like that server.
I dont understand what s your problem about what people do with their money.
Old 07/30/2010, 06:56   #263

Quote:
Lol another server?, wonder how long it will last up and all...no offense or anything, just that they always seem to get shutdown for one reason for the other..from experience

I'll pass on this server, gets boring after awhile..donation pops in..over powered weapons..hacks..then it disappears...beside official is so easy to level up in anyway..

Good Luck on server though
Ahaha, well what you know..I was right this server is failing as I speak..
already saw a post saying it was hacked, now donation? and overpowered
weapons?..what else...you going to make jaden cost 1million in cash?
Can't wait for a server one day where lvl 15 weapon going to be 500million
ingame gold =.="

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What the hell is this? Utopia's forums?, pretty sure up there it clearly states
ELITEPVPERS forums.....NOT ***-knows-why-its-called UTOPIA forum. People
take your shtty comments over on their forums and FLAME your ***** on its
way to hell and not here ^^.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2010, 07:00   #264

IM SO SORRY for double posting Mods, just this guy here thinks life is easy.
@Mikawa
Yea okay, awesome I see you agree people can throw away 20 dollars which can be
used to pay for gas, depending on the car can fill it up half way. Though instead they
use it on a stupid ridiculous game, that in no will it benefit them in their lifes, now
wouldn't you agree? unless you're that of a low calibur you can't comprehend what
Im trying to imply here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2010, 07:46   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireNovA View Post
..................... ^
.................... | |

Fail.
*Yawn* as i said over 1thousand times people still dont seem to listen ill use caps to make it more clear. WE ARE ADDING A NEW FREE JADEN SYSTEM ONCE WE FINISH OUR COPYRIGHT . There will also be alot of updates once thats complete also. And tell DodoPw to go make there own ads instead of coming to my ad and trying to leech off of my views. Also we have had a peak over 710+ players online at once. Also if dodo comes and advertises on our server 1 more time our staff will take action . Also about jaden on Dodo what is it like $10 = +58 weapon with uber stats i mean common be sense able money is needed to keep a server alive and stable.

Quote:
Ahaha, well what you know..I was right this server is failing as I speak..
already saw a post saying it was hacked, now donation? and overpowered
weapons?..what else...you going to make jaden cost 1million in cash?
Can't wait for a server one day where lvl 15 weapon going to be 500million
ingame gold =.="

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What the hell is this? Utopia's forums?, pretty sure up there it clearly states
ELITEPVPERS forums.....NOT god-knows-why-its-called UTOPIA forum. People
take your shtty comments over on their forums and FLAME your asses on its
way to hell and not here ^^.
Okay you tell that to people like flower who makes about 5 accounts just to flame this topic once again enjoy whatever server your on and please dont come and flame this ad.Your opinion are taken into consideration but just being a "Hater" just shows how awesome our server is.
Old 07/30/2010, 07:57   #266

Quote:
*Yawn* as i said over 1thousand times people still dont seem to listen ill use caps to make it more clear. WE ARE ADDING A NEW FREE JADEN SYSTEM ONCE WE FINISH OUR COPYRIGHT . There will also be alot of updates once thats complete also. And tell DodoPw to go make there own ads instead of coming to my ad and trying to leech off of my views. Also we have had a peak over 710+ players online at once. Also if dodo comes and advertises on our server 1 more time our staff will take action . Also about jaden on Dodo what is it like $10 = +58 weapon with uber stats i mean common be sense able money is needed to keep a server alive and stable.

Okay you tell that to people like flower who makes about 5 accounts just to flame this topic once again enjoy whatever server your on and please dont come and flame this ad.Your opinion are taken into consideration but just being a "Hater" just shows how awesome our server is.
ok this is too much....... mate
i dont have 5 acc here
firenova, you as mod you can check my acc..... i start with pw forum requesting acc-ya thats when im noob about this forum......

you accuse me because i hate your server? sorry i have many things to do irl

p/s i challenge you redbreaker list my forum name beside sacred_flower
thanks and if you dont have proof
can i request mod to banned you?
Old 07/30/2010, 12:55   #267

Were to get the client? The downloade server is down
Old 07/30/2010, 16:20   #268

Quote:
ok this is too much....... mate
i dont have 5 acc here
firenova, you as mod you can check my acc..... i start with pw forum requesting acc-ya thats when im noob about this forum......

you accuse me because i hate your server? sorry i have many things to do irl

p/s i challenge you redbreaker list my forum name beside sacred_flower
thanks and if you dont have proof
can i request mod to banned you?
Okay got some questions for you then, where have you gotten most of your posts from? And also what was the soul purpose of making your account you event started why on the first couple of pages on my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falenone View Post
Were to get the client? The downloade server is down
It will be down for a bit falenone.
Old 07/30/2010, 16:39   #269

Wow.. server is going down ??? Been playing there and all I see is up up up and one more time up, so keep up the good work redbreaker
Old 07/30/2010, 16:45   #270

Quote:
Okay got some questions for you then, where have you gotten most of your posts from? And also what was the soul purpose of making your account you event started why on the first couple of pages on my thread.

It will be down for a bit falenone.

what a big n00b hero we have here........ how you become stanley moderator?
sigh

thats my post....... ya and thats my life spend on elitepvper

soul purpose? 1st before i know it was elong i attract with the title....... and when i open the link "OMFG, this is the server where jaden need to vote- and i didnt have my jaden yet after vote"

thats my purpose... if some pserver do bad things to me, i will always flame.... and yes many malaysian already know HOW BAD IS YOUR SERVER
wheres the fun? come on..... this server is p2p...... rofl do you think level 1 can have 2k gold at start w/o jaden?

still you change my question........ the question i ask still not yet answer......
see ya tmr when you get banned
Thanks
1 User

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server