Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Oh and by the way, you STILL are just trying to pick my posts apart rather than hear what I have to say. That makes you an *** hole.

Old   #167

Chill out
Im a new player, been playin for 2 days only.
And I can say Elong is a good server.
Personally i won't like 50x exp, that will make everything goes too fast , and ppl lose interest, eventually game will die.
And, before anyone flame me, I also play on the official, so I know how hard it can be.
Those who say, its easy to level on official, is not a high lvl ascended
I dont think Gm intentionally lied to us.
Things just can go wrong anytime, no matter how well-planned.
Rewriting and debugging in C++ isnt rabbit-out-of-the-hat trick. Takes time.
Also Gm also have to make some dough *wink* so he cannot possibly spend 24/7 tinkering with Elong JD.
To sum it up, have patience pls, won't do us any good, if hastily reopened server with Athan expansion, then get to cope with lawsuits and have to close down Elong.

Old   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinorio View Post
Chill out
Im a new player, been playin for 2 days only.
And I can say Elong is a good server.
Personally i won't like 50x exp, that will make everything goes too fast , and ppl lose interest, eventually game will die.
And, before anyone flame me, I also play on the official, so I know how hard it can be.
Those who say, its easy to level on official, is not a high lvl ascended
I dont think Gm intentionally lied to us.
Things just can go wrong anytime, no matter how well-planned.
Rewriting and debugging in C++ isnt rabbit-out-of-the-hat trick. Takes time.
Also Gm also have to make some dough *wink* so he cannot possibly spend 24/7 tinkering with Elong JD.
To sum it up, have patience pls, won't do us any good, if hastily reopened server with Athan expansion, then get to cope with lawsuits and have to close down Elong.
bro *50 times is fair enough coz when u get to lvl 138 asc then dats the time lvl slows down. 50 pills will onli give u 2% exp, so serve up everyone.

This is official, redbreaker is Hero from ur Ally Stmage
Old   #169

So umh how long should i assume the downtime will last now??

P.S Game forums are down and so is game server

Old   #170

Server should be up within 24 hours.

This info is from one of the GM's emails. At the time he sent it, he said they were formating the server to get rid of the backdoors, he said it'll take 3 days. So far we've been down for 2 days.

1 more day to go.
Old   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ѵ Ł Ʈ View Post
Server should be up within 24 hours.

This info is from one of the GM's emails. At the time he sent it, he said they were formating the server to get rid of the backdoors, he said it'll take 3 days. So far we've been down for 2 days.

1 more day to go.
wat a rip off, i saw wat he posted ealier. He said server will be up in 24h and that was post was yesterday. 4 hours ago one of his staff said server will be up 2/4 hours and time is already up. Just ashame when they keep on concluding thing which they cant deliver. this is really lame
Old   #172

uhm Volt , Hero put a post on forum saying the game will be on in line 2~4 hours and the time passed about 2 hrs ago . Even the forums r down [both elongcg and elongjd] . Dont get me wrong i love this server coz of player base and constant updates , but the downtime is starting to bug me a bit [i only got to play for like 3~4 days and now a roll back of 24 hrs and downtime of 7 days] . Atleast it wasnt 48 hr roll , i d have lost my 15kg i made that way >"<
Old   #173

ill probably lose my 10 k too but its alright coz im going to get 20 jadens
Old   #174

Ikr.

I don't like this too. In fact I donated right before they updated the marketplace, and it was down for 5 days, and now again.

I know Hero is a staff and I totally thought that server will be up by now. Then the info I got from GM's email says 3 days. At that time, I told myself that it's either gonna be 2 days, like what Hero posted, or 1 more day. Looks like it's 1 more day now.

Let's just try to be patient. >.>
Old   #175

Ok , i can be patient engh to w8 , but y are the forums down??
Old   #176

while i wait ill play at xreme i still can catch up coz theyve just installed asc...hehehe
Old   #177

just LOL another 24 hour if hero don't know what he is talking about then why DO U POST -.- seriously it'sn't funny to say server will be up after 2-4 hours then boom another 24 hour what the hell is that????? do u know that these fake promises will make 99% if donators come and never come, if the server is gonna take 3 days to be fixed then say that from the begin and don't the ppl excited for nothing -.- even the forums is dead now, plz tell me that these are jokes -.- ,i can be patient if u say it's 3 days waiting but not 24h > 4h >another 24 > 2h > 546543642h -.-
Old   #178

I`ve met this server 2 weeks ago and I`ve played 3 days

U can understand what i mean.

In my opinion dont come out with something unfished and yell in left and right about ur ubah thingy.
Better stay back ...finish all u have to do ..and when is done come out.
In my entire MMORPG life I never saw something like Elong P server ,with custom map,with custom Wings and mounts, with custom weapons and new with custom factions.But why dont u shut-down the server for 1 month, 1 year whatever time u need to prepare the server and after that came out with a well finished and shiny product instead of shut`ing down the server daily for don't know what issues or bugs or hacker attacks or bla bla...
That might be better even for Ur income ..cuz a donor will never ever never donate to a such unstable server.

Im sad...but I hope I be happy again when u will finish the server and will let us all enjoy ur unique server.

cheers!
Omnia.
Old   #179

i know everyone will go play in other servers but they'll be back when the server is up. Im currently playing destiny and checking out skills so when elong comes back im ready to kick some ***
Old   #180

well they got a reputation as being one of the best jd server but also a reputation for not be on time with what ever they promised.

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server