Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaybear View Post
That is just one example of many in this post, StMage. That's posted on 7/10/2010.

"It >>>>WILL<<<< take a few hours"

Turned into "we are fixing the website and voting system at the same time"

Then turned into "we are fixing website voting system and reward jaden at same time".

If you want me to dig up more examples I will be happy to.
I'm going to laugh at you so hard when the voting system is up in a few hour.
And a few hours can mean anything from 2-23 hours :P

Old   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMage View Post
I'm going to laugh at you so hard when the voting system is up in a few hour.
And a few hours can mean anything from 2-23 hours :P
Notice he posted that on 7-10-2010... I didn't know a few hours meant 5 days (That's more than 23 hours btw)

And if the voting system is up, I will be happy, so you can laugh at me all you want, I really won't care.

I am just pointing out my concerns about repeated actions of Elong, but I really do like the server, so after you figure out what "a few" means, feel free to laugh all you want.

Old   #153

Quote:
Notice he posted that on 7-10-2010... I didn't know a few hours meant 5 days (That's more than 23 hours btw)

And if the voting system is up, I will be happy, so you can laugh at me all you want, I really won't care.

I am just pointing out my concerns about repeated actions of Elong, but I really do like the server, so after you figure out what "a few" means, feel free to laugh all you want.
Could've sworn today was the 14th.
Old   #154

ok server will be up for like 2 to 4 hours problem is forum is now out!!! last minute maintenance for the forum maybe???

Old   #155

Quote:
Could've sworn today was the 14th.
Well then I hope you didn't swear on your mother's life because it is actually the 15th, and that would be bad for mommy.

But I'll play your annoying game and say it is the 14th. 10th to 14th = 4 days which is NOT a "few" hours. Maybe you are mixing "days" with "hours"? There are 24 hours in one day by the way, maybe you got confused about that too. Well I'm not sure what you didn't understand, but here's a link that I hope helps.....

Since I have doubts your reading comprehension, I'll post the definition below, and then bold the important phrases.

few   [fyoo] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, pronoun
–adjective
not many but more than one: Few artists live luxuriously.
–noun
( used with a plural verb ) a small number or amount: Send me a few.
the few, a special, limited number; the minority: That music appeals to the few.
–pronoun
( used with a plural verb ) a small number of persons or things: A dozen people volunteered, but few have shown up.
—Idioms
few and far between, at widely separated intervals; infrequent: In Nevada the towns are few and far between.
quite a few, a fairly large number; many: There were quite a few interesting things to do.

Oh, and so you don't try to be more of a smart ass, this is the time he posted it, exactly.

07-10-2010, 21:28
and by this server's time, it is now 7-15-2010, 6:44.

Well that seems like it's a been a bit more than a few hours (see above definition if you are having trouble understanding that word).

And I give up trying to explain to you my point, since you are too busy trying to nitpick at little things that I say that have no importance.

My MAIN point was that elong makes many promises, and they have not delivered so far. I would love to see them make good on their promises, and then I will enjoy the server immensely. So stop being a little kid and try to understand my view.

No, StMage, I don't expect you to understand my point, and you will probably point out some other small annoying thing in this post, even though I tried to make it pretty clear what I was saying. So this will be the last thing I say to you because I don't feel like playing your little games.

P.S. I really hope that definition helps you learn a new word! Good luck English class!
Old   #156

Quote:
Well then I hope you didn't swear on your mother's life because it is actually the 15th, and that would be bad for mommy.

But I'll play your annoying game and say it is the 14th. 10th to 14th = 4 days which is NOT a "few" hours. Maybe you are mixing "days" with "hours"? There are 24 hours in one day by the way, maybe you got confused about that too. Well I'm not sure what you didn't understand, but here's a link that I hope helps.....

Since I have doubts your reading comprehension, I'll post the definition below, and then bold the important phrases.

few   [fyoo] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, pronoun
–adjective
not many but more than one: Few artists live luxuriously.
–noun
( used with a plural verb ) a small number or amount: Send me a few.
the few, a special, limited number; the minority: That music appeals to the few.
–pronoun
( used with a plural verb ) a small number of persons or things: A dozen people volunteered, but few have shown up.
—Idioms
few and far between, at widely separated intervals; infrequent: In Nevada the towns are few and far between.
quite a few, a fairly large number; many: There were quite a few interesting things to do.

Oh, and so you don't try to be more of a smart ass, this is the time he posted it, exactly.

07-10-2010, 21:28
and by this server's time, it is now 7-15-2010, 6:44.

Well that seems like it's a been a bit more than a few hours (see above definition if you are having trouble understanding that word).

And I give up trying to explain to you my point, since you are too busy trying to nitpick at little things that I say that have no importance.

My MAIN point was that elong makes many promises, and they have not delivered so far. I would love to see them make good on their promises, and then I will enjoy the server immensely. So stop being a little kid and try to understand my view.

No, StMage, I don't expect you to understand my point, and you will probably point out some other small annoying thing in this post, even though I tried to make it pretty clear what I was saying. So this will be the last thing I say to you because I don't feel like playing your little games.

P.S. I really hope that definition helps you learn a new word! Good luck English class!
Where I am it's the 14th, so my mom would be just fine.
And you quoted his post that was made today. Or yesterday for you if you want to get technical.
Old   #157

Ok StMage.. I know I said I wouldn't respond again but I'm bored and you fail so hard at basic reading that I have to point this out.

Well little boy we're going to go REALLY slow so MAYBE you will get it this time (somehow I really really really really doubt that you will get it)

THIS WAS POSTED 7-10-2010 AND ALSO THE POST I QUOTED:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Idk where you got this forum a screenie would be nice of the convo and also we are fixing our voting system it will take a few hours.
It's on page 10 at the top if you are curious.

This is what you think I was quoting:

Quote:
Server should be up within 2~4 hours if there is a delay i will post it here and on our forums hope to see everyone in-game.
That was posted 7-14-2010

Well let's see.... what did we learn.... oh that's right StMage can't read to save his life.

Why don't you actually read someone's post before you make ignorant comments on it, that would be fantastic. And you also ignored my main point again, and decided to be annoying.

Maybe if i say it one last time he'll get it!!

Elong has promised many things but delivered none of them. I hope they fix this and start backing up their words.

Yes, that was my point StMage. I REALLY REALLY hope you get it this time.
Old   #158

Quote:
Ok StMage.. I know I said I wouldn't respond again but I'm bored and you fail so hard at basic reading that I have to point this out.

Well little boy we're going to go REALLY slow so MAYBE you will get it this time (somehow I really really really really doubt that you will get it)

THIS WAS POSTED 7-10-2010 AND ALSO THE POST I QUOTED:

It's on page 10 at the top if you are curious.

This is what you think I was quoting:

That was posted 7-14-2010

Well let's see.... what did we learn.... oh that's right StMage can't read to save his life.

Why don't you actually read someone's post before you make ignorant comments on it, that would be fantastic. And you also ignored my main point again, and decided to be annoying.

Maybe if i say it one last time he'll get it!!

Elong has promised many things but delivered none of them. I hope they fix this and start backing up their words.

Yes, that was my point StMage. I REALLY REALLY hope you get it this time.
Yay for an e-bully that has no real life ***** lol.
Go QQ some where else, if you don't like the server is doesn't need you.
Old   #159

Quote:
Yay for an e-bully that has no real life ***** lol.
Go QQ some where else, if you don't like the server is doesn't need you.
Don't even try that ****. I was sharing my views on the server and you attacked my posts, asking me for proof and blah blah blah. I give you proof and you are too blind to see it, and make some more smart *** remarks.

And then when you FINALLY get it, you play the pity card. Nice try. You still didn't even pick up on what I was trying to say the entire time. Way to go.

Oh, and if you actually read any of my posts (which you probably didn't), I said I really liked the server, but I had issues with the staff promising things that I saw were not being delivered.

But I guess you were too busy trying to flame my post and making smart *** comments to realize that. Again, reading other people's posts before you comment is a good thing to do.
Old   #160

Quote:
Don't even try that ****. I was sharing my views on the server and you attacked my posts, asking me for proof and blah blah blah. I give you proof and you are too blind to see it, and make some more smart *** remarks.

And then when you FINALLY get it, you play the pity card. Nice try. You still didn't even pick up on what I was trying to say the entire time. Way to go.

Oh, and if you actually read any of my posts (which you probably didn't), I said I really liked the server, but I had issues with the staff promising things that I saw were not being delivered.

But I guess you were too busy trying to flame my post and making smart *** comments to realize that. Again, reading other people's posts before you comment is a good thing to do.
Other than just recently saying you have no *****, wanna show me where I flamed you? lol

And I was playing no " pity card ". You're just trying to act like a tough *** online, which leads to no where but embarrassment.
Old   #161

Quote:

Forums:

Hello everyone I'd like to present all of you to the first Jade Dynasty private server in the world! We're a dedicated server with a amazing staff that will make the game-play F A N T A S T I C. The server rates are balanced so there are no overpowered players and everyone can play freely without intense issues. The server is up 24/7 and has no downtime only for maintenance and patches. Our community is mixed with players all over the world English,Chinese,Japanese,etc . We have added new npc's,mounts,fashions and more to our server to make it feel more unique . Here are some of the feature included in our server:

-Rates-
  • Exp : x40
  • Drop : x40
  • Esper : x40

-Features-
  • Honor Gems in Shady Dealer
  • Customized Bosses
  • Pets/Skills Working
  • Forts working
  • Epser Bots working
  • Custom Mounts
  • Custom Fashions
  • Daily Events
  • 96% Translated
  • Pk system 100% Working
  • Esper 100% Working
  • Np's with new items
  • No Over Powered Donations
  • Diverse Community
  • Nice Staff
  • 3 Lines
  • Customized Patcher
  • Amazing Skyblades
  • Market
  • Mount,Fashion,Quests Working
  • Alliance,Clan,Fort 100% Working
  • Vote for Jaden
  • Amazing GM Events

-Screenshots-

UPCOMING CUSTOM ITEMS/WEAPONS

-Dedicated Server Information-

Ram: 6GB ram
Dedi: Dual Core Fedora Server Edition
Line: 100mb

Temporary Link Back
ok i quote this post so that we can all the see the facts that shybear is saying. I think for the record he has the right to mock the server and the poster of this thread why???
1. As u can see in the title of the thread...50* and in this post he tells us its 40*
secondly, i will definately say the redbreaker posted Athans class avaible which is actually not on the server dats why yesterday he edited his post and remove that outlined phrase bcoz u guys started to argue.

And for the record people can comment this thread bcoz this is an open advertisement and most of the things shybear say intirely correct...\

but the fact that shybear is a also a player on the server means stmage is correct, he must be bored and hated the downtime.

In my opinion, just wait till the server is back. No ones going to quit and leave the server bcoz its a great server and u have my word.

Just cheers people onli few more hours and were on!!!
Old   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktman View Post
ok i quote this post so that we can all the see the facts that shybear is saying. I think for the record he has the right to mock the server and the poster of this thread why???
1. As u can see in the title of the thread...50* and in this post he tells us its 40*
secondly, i will definately say the redbreaker posted Athans class avaible which is actually not on the server dats why yesterday he edited his post and remove that outlined phrase bcoz u guys started to argue.

And for the record people can comment this thread bcoz this is an open advertisement and most of the things shybear say intirely correct...\

but the fact that shybear is a also a player on the server means stmage is correct, he must be bored and hated the downtime.

In my opinion, just wait till the server is back. No ones going to quit and leave the server bcoz its a great server and u have my word.

Just cheers people onli few more hours and were on!!!
Last info about open time was " 2-4hour " about 6 hours ago xD
Old   #163

Quote:
Other than just recently saying you have no *****, wanna show me where I flamed you? lol

And I was playing no " pity card ". You're just trying to act like a tough *** online, which leads to no where but embarrassment.
Maybe you didn't "flame" me, guess you are right. But you did make tons of smart *** comments on my posts. I am not acting tough, I am trying to get a point through your thick head (which I still don't think you have gotten).

To me, the more embarrassing thing would be making smart *** comments on other people's posts, then argue about how you are right, even when proven wrong over and over again because you weren't able to read the posts correctly.

You can't stay on subject very long so I have been trying to move this conversation to the topic of the SERVER.

All you do is just pick one part of someone's post and ignore the rest or what they are actually trying to say, and make wise-cracks.

Sorry if I think that is annoying as ****.
Old   #164

Quote:
Maybe you didn't "flame" me, guess you are right. But you did make tons of smart *** comments on my posts. I am not acting tough, I am trying to get a point through your thick head (which I still don't think you have gotten).

To me, the more embarrassing thing would be making smart *** comments on other people's posts, then argue about how you are right, even when proven wrong over and over again because you weren't able to read the posts correctly.

You can't stay on subject very long so I have been trying to move this conversation to the topic of the SERVER.

All you do is just pick one part of someone's post and ignore the rest or what they are actually trying to say, and make wise-cracks.

Sorry if I think that is annoying as ****.
You think you're entirely right the whole time, so why can't I pick out a thing or two from your posts to prove you wrong? Can't take it?

By wise-cracks I suppose you think I'm trying to be funny, but that's quite wrong. I'm trying to defend Redbreaker(Stanley) because what you're basically saying is he's not up to his word.

What I'M trying to get through YOUR thick head is patience is key.

Problems happen, so delays occur, he can't help it, no body is perfect.

End the flame here? ( I was never flaming to begin with >_> )
Old   #165

Quote:
You think you're entirely right the whole time, so why can't I pick out a thing or two from your posts to prove you wrong? Can't take it?

By wise-cracks I suppose you think I'm trying to be funny, but that's quite wrong. I'm trying to defend Redbreaker(Stanley) because what you're basically saying is he's not up to his word.

What I'M trying to get through YOUR thick head is patience is key.

Problems happen, so delays occur, he can't help it, no body is perfect.

End the flame here? ( I was never flaming to begin with >_> )
No, what happened was the thing that you picked out to prove me wrong (trying to be a smart ***) was something that I was right about, and tried to tell you several different times in several different ways but you still didn't get it.

And Redbreaker is not stanley, and Redbreaker has not been keeping his word.

You STILL don't get my point.

I am asking him to stop promising things that he can't deliver.

FOR INSTANCE, he said the server would be up in 2-4 hours. That DIDN'T happen.

Yet another empty promise. I have no problem waiting for something. But if I am told I will get it tomorrow I expect it tomorrow. Do you finally get it now??? I still don't think you do

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server