Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
the server will be up in less than 24 hours or team is currently making a custom back script so our server will be 100% secure , all players will receive 20 jaden if they made there account before the day that the hack happened.If you need for information please check out our thread on are forum with all the information concerning this - Here are some of the things we are working on:

As you can see our team is professional and can basically do anything when i mind is put onto something.








redbreaker is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
honestly this is exactly the issue I have with Elong. Instead of addressing current issues you just talk about new stuff that is coming that we haven't seen yet. The best way to please people is to fix current issues, not come out with new stuff all the time that you don't even deliver (I mean, how long until we see that gear? months? Exactly).

TIMELY FIXES TO CURRENT ISSUES >>>>>>> PROMISES OF NEW STUFF


shaybear is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaybear View Post
honestly this is exactly the issue I have with Elong. Instead of addressing current issues you just talk about new stuff that is coming that we haven't seen yet. The best way to please people is to fix current issues, not come out with new stuff all the time that you don't even deliver (I mean, how long until we see that gear? months? Exactly).

TIMELY FIXES TO CURRENT ISSUES >>>>>>> PROMISES OF NEW STUFF
Seems every time we come out with something someone trys to bash it The server being online is our NUMBER #1 Priority it will be up in less the 24 hours . We have a huge professional team , not like any other server if another one had this issue it would take them at least 2 weeks to get it up closing all back doors by our self isnt all that easy as you think were not changing the topic we just have certain things certain team members are working on.
redbreaker is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
Shay what is it you want to fix?
The server being hacked is the only thing that needs to be " fixed "
And as I see it they worked hard on it and are going to " fix " it.
Other than that the server will be up, and I'm happy ^_^


Good job Stan.


StMage is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by StMage View Post
Shay what is it you want to fix?
The server being hacked is the only thing that needs to be " fixed "
And as I see it they worked hard on it and are going to " fix " it.
Other than that the server will be up, and I'm happy ^_^


Good job Stan.
-voting system fixed
-new expansion
-athan classes
-custom mounts
-new website
-reward jaden
-custom maps
-timely server updates

that is what they promised and haven't delivered. I think those should be fixed first before attempting anything else. Also, i looked back at some of stan's posts and he said that he was going to have reward events, which obviously we haven't seen.

The server has also been down for about 7 out of the last 8 days. If that is not an issue to you then I don't really know what to say.

@Redbreaker, read what I am saying. I am NOT bashing your new updates. I am bashing the fact that you try to come out with new updates and new things before you fix old things.

If you really say that having the server online is your "NUMBER 1" priority like you say, then why even mention other stuff that you are "working on".

And also, what "huge" professional team are you referring to, because stan posted his staff and was him and you.

You STILL have not given anyone a reason to have faith in you. My main gripe is that you promise new things and fail to fix the old stuff that you said you would fix (VOTING SYSTEM, for about 2 weeks??).

BACK UP your words with ACTIONS, not more empty promises.

SHOW me that the server is your number 1 priority, don't just tell me that it is while you tell me about all the cool new stuff you are adding, because I don't believe it right now and neither does anyone else.

Your words are meaningless unless you back them up with actions.
shaybear is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaybear View Post
-voting system fixed
-new expansion
-athan classes
-custom mounts
-new website
-reward jaden
-custom maps
-timely server updates

that is what they promised and haven't delivered. I think those should be fixed first before attempting anything else. Also, i looked back at some of stan's posts and he said that he was going to have reward events, which obviously we haven't seen.

The server has also been down for about 7 out of the last 8 days. If that is not an issue to you then I don't really know what to say.

@Redbreaker, read what I am saying. I am NOT bashing your new updates. I am bashing the fact that you try to come out with new updates and new things before you fix old things.

If you really say that having the server online is your "NUMBER 1" priority like you say, then why even mention other stuff that you are "working on".

And also, what "huge" professional team are you referring to, because stan posted his staff and was him and you.

You STILL have not given anyone a reason to have faith in you. My main gripe is that you promise new things and fail to fix the old stuff that you said you would fix (VOTING SYSTEM, for about 2 weeks??).

BACK UP your words with ACTIONS, not more empty promises.

SHOW me that the server is your number 1 priority, don't just tell me that it is while you tell me about all the cool new stuff you are adding, because I don't believe it right now and neither does anyone else.

Your words are meaningless unless you back them up with actions.
This is the last time im responding to any of your posts, do you know coding,C++,etc? Its not as simple as you say everything will be up soon we cant just magically make it appear takes time . And as i'll say again we have seperate teams working on seperate things such as voting system,etc.We have alot of dedicated players that know how long and how hard it is to manage a server so they wait patiently.
redbreaker is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 13
im thinkin theres onli stan whos makin all the stuff. In the other hand redbreaker is onli a forum mod so he has nothing to do with any of the programing stuff.

If u ask me just stop complaining and just wait for the server to open, its boredom u are feeling rght now!!!!hehehe
pktman is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
redbreaker = Stanley lol.
StMage is offline  
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaybear View Post
-voting system fixed
-new expansion -
-athan classes
-custom mounts
-new website
-reward jaden
-custom maps
-timely server updates

that is what they promised and haven't delivered. I think those should be fixed first before attempting anything else. Also, i looked back at some of stan's posts and he said that he was going to have reward events, which obviously we haven't seen.

The server has also been down for about 7 out of the last 8 days. If that is not an issue to you then I don't really know what to say.

@Redbreaker, read what I am saying. I am NOT bashing your new updates. I am bashing the fact that you try to come out with new updates and new things before you fix old things.

If you really say that having the server online is your "NUMBER 1" priority like you say, then why even mention other stuff that you are "working on".

And also, what "huge" professional team are you referring to, because stan posted his staff and was him and you.

You STILL have not given anyone a reason to have faith in you. My main gripe is that you promise new things and fail to fix the old stuff that you said you would fix (VOTING SYSTEM, for about 2 weeks??).

BACK UP your words with ACTIONS, not more empty promises.

SHOW me that the server is your number 1 priority, don't just tell me that it is while you tell me about all the cool new stuff you are adding, because I don't believe it right now and neither does anyone else.

Your words are meaningless unless you back them up with actions.
"-voting system fixed
-new expansion -
-athan classes
-custom mounts
-new website
-reward jaden
-custom maps
-timely server updates
"

Okay here's what I have to say.

-voting system fixed - You can always vote?

-new expansion - Yea because expansions are done within 7 days. Learn2Wait.

-athan classes - They ARE implemented, just not useable. Why? So the server doesn't get sued + shutdown. Again Learn2Wait.

-custom mounts - Link me to where he said this? I bet he didn't give a date.

-new website - elongjd.com Being worked on. It's updated on the daily. So AGAIN, be patient.

-reward jaden - Links with voting, so wait again.

-custom maps - ALSO being added, and supposedly with the next patch. We'll have to wait.

-timely server updates - So far it's been every week :3


So apparently, what I see here is you're not patient. Maybe if you were patient you'd be happier -.-"
StMage is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by StMage View Post
"-voting system fixed
-new expansion -
-athan classes
-custom mounts
-new website
-reward jaden
-custom maps
-timely server updates
"

Okay here's what I have to say.

-voting system fixed - You can always vote?

-new expansion - Yea because expansions are done within 7 days. Learn2Wait.

-athan classes - They ARE implemented, just not useable. Why? So the server doesn't get sued + shutdown. Again Learn2Wait.

-custom mounts - Link me to where he said this? I bet he didn't give a date.

-new website - elongjd.com Being worked on. It's updated on the daily. So AGAIN, be patient.

-reward jaden - Links with voting, so wait again.

-custom maps - ALSO being added, and supposedly with the next patch. We'll have to wait.

-timely server updates - So far it's been every week :3


So apparently, what I see here is you're not patient. Maybe if you were patient you'd be happier -.-"
you really dont get it do you stmage. I am not mad that it is taking long, I am mad that they are PROMISING something that they are not delivering. They say so many times, voting will be fixed in 24 hrs, or server will be up tomorrow, but it NEVER happens.

I am more concerned about the integrity of their word, than any timely update. If it is going to take 7 days for an expansion, then SAY it will take 7 days, dont say its coming out within 5 then change your mind last second.

It has nothing to do with my patience, it has to do with redbreaker never delivering on his promises within the timeframe he gives.
shaybear is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 13
hehehe...im onli patient bcoz theres no other pserver like elong but it really sucks coz we get to wait more than to play, reminds me of Alpha's pserver 2 yrs back.
pktman is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaybear View Post
you really dont get it do you stmage. I am not mad that it is taking long, I am mad that they are PROMISING something that they are not delivering. They say so many times, voting will be fixed in 24 hrs, or server will be up tomorrow, but it NEVER happens.

I am more concerned about the integrity of their word, than any timely update. If it is going to take 7 days for an expansion, then SAY it will take 7 days, dont say its coming out within 5 then change your mind last second.

It has nothing to do with my patience, it has to do with redbreaker never delivering on his promises within the timeframe he gives.
What time frame?
He never gives an official time.
When servers down he doesn't say " Server WILL be up in one hour "
He says something along the lines of " Server SHOULD be up in one hour "


All these " promises " are in the making, if you can give me proof of a deadline for these updates, I'd love for you to show me.
StMage is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 13
ok last update from him was "presumably server will be up 24 hours and will add custom map if time is alllowed" and after that hes staff member Hero said "it will be less that 24 hours".
means he wont garatee that the server will be up in 24h time but problem his staff said i will less than 24 so that means it'll be like 11 hours more till server opens...cheers
pktman is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 22
Server should be up within 2~4 hours if there is a delay i will post it here and on our forums hope to see everyone in-game.
redbreaker is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Idk where you got this forum a screenie would be nice of the convo and also we are fixing our voting system it will take a few hours.
That is just one example of many in this post, StMage. That's posted on 7/10/2010.

"It >>>>WILL<<<< take a few hours"

Turned into "we are fixing the website and voting system at the same time"

Then turned into "we are fixing website voting system and reward jaden at same time".

If you want me to dig up more examples I will be happy to.


shaybear is offline  
Reply

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Jade Dynasty
Hi guys im selling now mine Lv 99 Jadeon on Jade Dynasty - Shure Server.With all Informations etc.Im selling that account , because I have no time...
22 Replies - Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.