Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Things not updating.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Things not updating.

Hello, I have a slight problem of things not updating on my server. Well they do update however not until I relog a character in the client, then the update shows. For instance, I go to create a guild and the guild is created in the database however it doesn't show on the character until I relog. Is there a SQL query I could use to possibly fix this or is it a deeper problem? If you need more info I provide what I can.

Similar Threads
I was just wondering what would be required to update a the CoFuture source to patch 5017, i have never done this and would be interested if someone...
23 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing...
7 Replies - S4 League
Not Updating
Dont know if any of you is having this problem but silkroad doesnt seem to be updating, i know a couple of mates is also having the problem.. ...
28 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
SRO is not updating
Hello,i have reinstaled silkroad ant after instalation i tired to launch it to update but nothing happend...i tried everything but nothing help's...
12 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
SRO not updating....
After the other weeks server inspection sro wouldn't update and i tried running the client many times, tried re-installing and it now stuck on ver...
2 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts