Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Corum Online?

Discussion on Corum Online? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Corum Online?

based on where the post is, and the title of the thread, you could probably guess I'm looking for a private server for Corum Online. anyone know of any good servers? good being defined by having more uptime than downtime, and the rates for exp and drops doesn't much matter to me, though it'd be nice to have some higher rates if available.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] account metin 2 uk corum server
02/15/2012 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy a metin 2 uk account on corum server, the account bust be empty: no items , no yang and 1 character lvl70+ (warrior mental or shaman healer). Please send offers to [email protected] thankyou very much=]
Corum Online Hshield Bypass
11/13/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Yeah i need a bypass for CorumOnline (link to download page , registration). Game is using Ahn Hackshield Pro but in old version i think. If any1 is able to make a bypass plz contact me: [email protected] ;)
Corum Online
04/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Has anyone made any hacks or found any good exploits? pm me if you have and just dont want to post it public thanks lvl90+ needing halp because he needs 2.6mil exp to level
CORUM ONLINE!!!!!!!
03/21/2007 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
hi i just wanted to post about this great game corum online(corum.gpotato.com)its great easy to lvl in easy to make money it just came out like 2 months ago its quite addictive if u wanna play then play sory i dont know german maybe go to youtube and search for corum online but they dont rly got ne good videos there have fun cya people
Corum
01/19/2007 - User Submitted News - 19 Replies
Check this out ^^ http://corum.gpotato.com/ Denke Gpotatoe muss sich nach dem Rappelz Flop erhohlen :> Glaub aber das corum wieder ein flop wird ^^ naja mal schaun am saugen grad