Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vorschlag: Silkroad Online Emu

Discussion on Vorschlag: Silkroad Online Emu within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hatte mal so rumgesucht aber keine gefunden und als ich auf die idee kahm mal die daten direkt von server zu klaun (war dumm ich weiß) wurde meine ip gesperrt naja also kann ich das abhacken

es wäre echt geil wenn einer eine emu basteln könnte
Old 02/03/2006, 15:20   #2

jo ich hatte auch mal die idee da die server da öfters mal voll sind und ich das game einfach zu geil finde. Allerdings habe bzw kenn ich keinen der ahnung von sowas hat. Und ich glaube auch kaum das sich hier jemand sowas aufsich nimmt da das game ja kostenlos is werden wohl die meisten die meinung haben es sei dann sinnlos dafür nen emu zu machen

mfg
Old 02/03/2006, 19:47   #3

das ist ja der grund warum ich ein emu suche weil ich dann selber die xp/preise einstellen kann und auch ned mehr so laagy ist ich würde sogar geld dafür bezahlen ich will ja nicht das die leude die sich die arbeit machen leer ausgehen (naja sie ernten noch den ruhm )

MFG
Ganjaaa
Old 02/04/2006, 18:36   #4

jo nur leider scheint sich keiner dafür zu interessieren is wirklich schade denn ich find das game so gut!!!
Old 02/05/2006, 05:51   #5

Speak english.. I'm developing one
Old 02/06/2006, 20:10   #6

sry for my bad english

I said myself that apparent none interested in it <------ google translation ^^
Old 02/07/2006, 19:57   #7

Heh but I am interested :P But we need some more Visual Basic developers to continue it because we're kinda bored of it.. It's 40% done.
Old 02/08/2006, 05:26   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by clearscreen@Feb 7 2006, 10:57
Heh but I am interested :P But we need some more Visual Basic developers to continue it because we're kinda bored of it.. It's 40% done.
If you post some open-source code, then I bet that there will be many people interested in finishing it.
Old 02/08/2006, 15:03   #9

Heh nope sorry there will be no open source code available at all time, only binaries.. But not yet.. It has to be finished more first, and therefore we need more developers, if you think you have the knowledge/coding skills(preferably visual basic), you can mail me @ .

edit: Yooooo bitvector I didnt even notice it was you :P
Old 02/09/2006, 14:18   #10

just upload your current work and i know there will be a lot of skilled people like me to contribute and continue it
Old 02/09/2006, 16:33   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by KoyTheOne@Feb 9 2006, 14:18
just upload your current work and i know there will be a lot of skilled people like me to contribute and continue it
lol I dont want to sound rude but have you read BitVector's post and my reply on it? I guess not because else you wouldnt have posted this... Like I said, there will be no source code available, it will be developped privately and made public with binaries..
Old 02/24/2006, 06:37   #12

Ok releasing it:

Quote:

Code & Research by clearscreen and telatoro.
If you plan on using this code to create a private server, please keep our credits in it.
For any (serious!!!) questions you can always mail me at

To have a quick look at what it is all about, add this line to your system32/drivers/etc/hosts file:
127.0.0.1 gwgt1.joymax.com

Then use the modified executable that I also included in this (rar)file, this is needed because later
versions of silkroad use a somewhat more advanced way of telling you what encryption seeds are used.

Login with user: c and pass: c for now, some user & pass combinations are bugged and if you want them
fixed, you're going to do it yourself. Also the walking is bugged for unknown reasons.

It's not a lot, but at least it is something.. We at least figured out their packet encryption (modified blowfish)
and were able to create this little(and old) code before we got bored of this game.

(ps: I've noticed that this only works when running it through VB, probably because of some filereading code,
don't cry when your compiled executable isn't allowing you to see the character listing)

~Enjoy!
Old 02/24/2006, 18:31   #13

it does not working
Old 02/25/2006, 19:51   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Doogystyke@Feb 24 2006, 09:31
it does not working
Make sure you replace SRO_Client.exe in your SilkRoad directory with the one that clearscreen provided for you. Also, I believe you'll need to compile the code with Visual Basic 6 to make a server exe.

Although I deleted SRO a long time ago, I'm assuming (from looking at the code) that it does not have very many features coded yet. This is a very basic server emulator that will allow you to log into your own server and probably not much else. Maybe you can walk around and look at stuff, although I don't see anything to allow for more than one person in-game or to show any movement of characters that are logged in. This code was provided as a working model for those that want to begin researching packets to make their own private server.

Nice work, clearscreen! Hopefully others can take your example and create something really great from it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if the link doesn't work, you'll need to either disable referrer logging, or just copy and paste the link to your browser.
Old 04/08/2006, 14:18   #15

Quote:
you'll need to compile the code with Visual Basic 6 to make a server exe.
can u make it for us and upload a silkroademu with a server.exe?
Thanks!