Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Vitality Dekaron Final Release [Jan 27th]

Old   #76
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
well what does it say?

Old   #77
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Originally Posted by darksm4sher820 View Post
well what does it say?
Doesn't say anything. White screen. The tab shows the V Bulletin icon and says the site link, but the page is blank white.

Old   #78
The Black Market: 0/0/0
reasonable server as far as dekaron private server goes, with there silly Reborn systems and very imature comunitys.
i was slighty erm overwhelmed when i saw some ppl with full devine items +12 seems a little far fetched but possible i guess ?
i did enjoy the custom maps tho mob placing is a little random and perhaps some more like custom expedition for later lvls instead of the way the mobs are in 190+ maps would see a bit better on leveling, not that it is hard on here there are plenty of DFs.

argate drops on here are a bit of a joke after a few hours of farming you will end with 4 coppers 30 silvers 1000 golds and 1000 vitality.
as for curropted GMs ive not been here long enough to notice but having experienced every other dekaron server on offer i wouldnt rule it out but its what you come to expect on them nowadays as with every other private server.

so all in all a fairly good server most skills work plenty of df's and maps for lvling siege is working worth at least a look if anything else.