Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vindictus Private Server

Discussion on Vindictus Private Server within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vindictus Private Server

Hey guys,

i can't seem to get my server working.

1. The server doesn't show up on the client.
2. i get this in the NMServer.exe console

- The SQL Server is working fine..
- Services are running fine aswell..

anyone familiar with this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Vindictus Private Server
08/11/2016 - Vindictus - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i can't seem to get my server working. 1. The server doesn't show up on the client. 2. http://i.imgur.com/6YjyF7s.png i get this in the NMServer.exe console - The SQL Server is working fine.. - Services are running fine aswell..
[HELP] Vindictus Private Server Create
11/30/2012 - Vindictus - 6 Replies
Guys I am Brazilian and would like to know how to create / develop / emulate a private server of Vindictus, because as we all know the servers Nexon have ipblock. if anyone has the files and can do a tutorial teaching Thankful I apologize to the moderators if the topic is wrong Translated by Google Translate
Request> Vindictus private server
08/17/2011 - Vindictus - 23 Replies
Is there anyone who can make Vindictus a private server? Since Maple Story was made by nexon, its really hard to find links in the google or youtube. Can someone teach me to create vindictus private server. i little help here coders. Im good in VC++ but little SQL..