Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion

Discussion on Suggestion within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suggestion

somebody should make new granado espada private server like roguege it make lot of money 70% player there usualy donate more then 50$ a month minimum but the server are outdate... imagine new pserver granado espada with new content and rate little bit higher i can tell its money making server surely

there is russian pserver but idk what the website
anyway roguege.com if u guys want to come play

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suggestion
05/03/2015 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi there everyone, recently new members joined this section after the release of the 9.1 official files.Therefor, each one of those members keeps creating a new thread for his problems with his server. The real problem is that they keep asking the same question over and over and over and over untill this section gets spammed with useless threads.Therefor, i suggest to the mods creating a FAQ thread where every known question that was asked over and over had the solution in FAQ thread. I...
Need a suggestion
10/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I need a bot for ECSRO, can anyone tell me what's the best bot for that server, i found some bots, but i dont wanna get bann!
Suggestion
10/22/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
In order to keep the idiotic hackers at bay another measure that could be taken is this. Make a clear tutorial on how to find offsets of existing hacks, then sticky it, and don't allow to post new offsets.... I know that some people do no even know on how to update the offsets, but in the sticky EVERY single step should be there (with pics if possible)... This is what i think about this Do you think this would work?
suggestion sna
09/09/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
sna merong private server nang specialforce pra madaling mag rank isang laro bur kaagad
Just A suggestion..
08/30/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 0 Replies
Sa mga adminor Forum moderator po dito.. pede po ba paki Ban at Ip ban ung nag aadverstise nang site para i promote... sumosobra na eh..:rtfm: