Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CnCNet - Play classic Command & Conquer titles online for free

Discussion on CnCNet - Play classic Command & Conquer titles online for free within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CnCNet - Play classic Command & Conquer titles online for free

After using the search function and not finding anything about this, I thought I'd share it with everyone.

There is a private server for old Westwood Studios games (mostly Command & Conquer), which allows you to play online on a much more stable and reliable server than the XWIS servers (the company that took over the multiplayer after Westwood's servers shut down).

The following games are being supported by CnCNet:

Dune 2000 (Legit free download inlcuded)
C&C Tiberian Dawn + bonus missions (Legit free download available)
C&C Red Alert 1 + both expansions (Legit free download available)
C&C Tiberian Sun + Firestorm expansion (Legit free download available)
C&C Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge expansion (These are not legimately free, you need to own them in order to play them on CnCNet)

CnCNet also features the following mods:

Mental Omega (Yuri's Revenge Mod)
Dawn of the Tiberium Age (Tiberian Dawn + Red Alert 1 on Tiberian Sun's engine, standalone game)
C&C Reloaded (Yuri's Revenge Mod)
Twisted Insurrection (Standalone game based on Tiberian Sun)

CncNet has a fairly active population for most of the supported games, at EU evenings, there's around 500 people online in total.

Link:

Note: I am not affiliated with CnCNet, I am just a player who felt like promoting their service.