Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 18:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator)

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 659
Received Thanks: 102
server make not funny very not funny srry =/ is boring



anamapiro12 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 11
server has a bit of lag and high ping if u not clsoe to it. exp seems a bit low make it 2 or 3x


jitipapa is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectIcarus View Post
Without the restrictions, the players could get too many items in a very short time. This is a long term server. We dont want to customize it, else we would have maybe troubles with the newer content. People have already alot of good stuff and you can get easily items here. But staying in the town and doing nothing wont get you anything.

No need to play on the server? We are have more content then Japanese and english version. You wont find any other server with this content.
The thing is, theres nothing special in your server, just buffs.
Agree there is content, but the time to grind still remains the same like in the official servers.
Your server gives no motivation to play in: The community is nonexistent, 50 players max online, you have stame limitations you get in official server.

This game isnt a blockbuster, its just a korean grinder with lots of items that forces you to buy elluns to upgrade your stash/bank.

Ive read that you wanna open the cashshop, where you sell elluns for cheap.
So youre just like a official poor mans server but with the same artificial grind that any other version out there has, but with no community at all.

I doubt ppl will join your server at nexon launch, since even mentioning anything official about this server will get you legal problems.
makii is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
50 players online? didnt know you could see how many people playing. But sorry your wrong. Over 200+ People playing in the same time.

poor man? do you know how much everything cost to keep everything up? Your talking about some things which you dont know anything.


I am 100% sure people will come from nexon to us. I know their cash shop already and everything. i have no worries at all.


Like i said above. We do not want to change the game, else it would bring only troubles with newer content. We are not like the other private servers, from other games, where people need to customize the game, so much cause they cant get any real updates. Look at the real servers, which gets contantly new updates. They never trying to customize things and let everything be like retail.


ProjectIcarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Cash shop enabled and a new facebook even to win a cool mount !
ProjectIcarus is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi i am Jak.I am internet marketer. And i enjoy to play game in online.Please some tips about online game.
Jakson24 is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
I never wanted to write a review, but unfortunately I have to.
Well, i have played this game since its launch. i.e it was released on 29th feb, and i stared playing on 5 march. Currently I am lvl 60(the max lvl i can be), so I think I am quite eligible for writing a review here.

First of all, this private server sucks.Why?
There is absolutely nothing that can seperate it from a official server. They just give you some buffs and 8 coins per minute(which are of absolutely no use rather than buying more buffs)
The main attraction of this game is its mounts and taming. Yet these people refused to increase the succes rates for merging and taming.
The drop rates are horrible.(Now dont give me **** like its 20%/30% more than official server). Grinding gold is a pain in the ***. You can grind literally forever but wont get ****.
Cost for merging the mounts is high(if we consider the gold drop rates).
After completing a dungeon you have to wait for 12 hours to enter it again or use ingame cash. Are you kidding me?
Mobs are easy till lvl 50, after that it doesnt matter even if you have a full legend set, they will still beat your ***.

Community is horrible. It was fun to play the game in its early launch. Players used to help each others. Sharing recipe and marks were common things. But now its all about solo.

Playerbase is not active. Roughly 10-20 players active (most of them are either afk for coins or just fishing) having 100+ players online is a great lie.
Playerbase is unstable. Players come and leave the game, so the number of player goes
nowhere.

I can tell you a million reason why this server sucks, but unfortunately it will take too much time explaining everything.

So, if you want a straight suggestion about it, just use vpn to get into korean server or just wait for nexon release which is one month later.
natsuwendy1 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Level 60 doesnt mean anything.

Drop rate sucks? People getting 1000g each day.

We do not have any pay 2 win item in the cash shop. Official servers have it. You can buy everything from the cash shop without using real money. On official server you need to pay real money to buy something there.

If we would increase the taming chance or merging chances to get legendarys, then whats the point of having items which give taming chances bonus? Just cause its a private server, it doesnt mean you get everything in a week. We want to stick to a low rate server which is a long term server which will be online for years rather a high rate server which goes down in few months cause everyone have the best items already.

Merging cost 20g. Thats no money at all.

Only the legendary dungeons have a cooldown of 12 hours. There are 6 of them. Also there are other dungeons you can go in and find legendary lvl 40/50 items. They do not drop only just in legendary difficult.


And we do have 100+ online. We dont need to lie.


But go ahead and try nexon. You will come back after the open beta is online.
ProjectIcarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectIcarus View Post
Level 60 doesnt mean anything.

Drop rate sucks? People getting 1000g each day.

We do not have any pay 2 win item in the cash shop. Official servers have it. You can buy everything from the cash shop without using real money. On official server you need to pay real money to buy something there.

If we would increase the taming chance or merging chances to get legendarys, then whats the point of having items which give taming chances bonus? Just cause its a private server, it doesnt mean you get everything in a week. We want to stick to a low rate server which is a long term server which will be online for years rather a high rate server which goes down in few months cause everyone have the best items already.

Merging cost 20g. Thats no money at all.

Only the legendary dungeons have a cooldown of 12 hours. There are 6 of them. Also there are other dungeons you can go in and find legendary lvl 40/50 items. They do not drop only just in legendary difficult.


And we do have 100+ online. We dont need to lie.


But go ahead and try nexon. You will come back after the open beta is online.
Are you kidding me? I am lvl 55 in kr version and theres hardly any difference between your server and theirs, just some of the increased rates here.
Now let me tell you in case you forgot.
Private server were ment to be server for those people who couldnt give enough time to the games, and want things wiith less time investment.
So what about your server? I dont see any benefits from playing there?
There are hardly any items in auctin house, and most of the items are either way too costly for newbies or not available.
Giving a slight high rates doesnt mean everything, you need to have a nice community too.

Sure there is no pay to win items in your cash shop, but there are boxes for mounts. Aren't there? You can get fragments there. And if you keep spending, you will get almost every mount(Heroic and then legend from merging). Thats the main attraction for the game. People dont even care about that shitty gear as long as we can get some cool mounts,

And when it comes to your so called 1000 gold per day, I used to play more than 12 hours a day. Yes 12 hours, and i dont mean afk. I hardly ever got more than 100 gold. Some quests give you gold, but its one time or daily. Lower lvl monsters wont drop you anything.

I was going through your forms and I found a suggestion.


that guy listed almost every single problem in the game.
And insted of working on suggestions, you guys just rejected the suggestions and insulted player by calling him greedy.
This shows your pathetic false sense of superiority and arrogance.

Moreover your reasons there are pathetic and laughable.
"Everyone will get legend mounts and gears in a week."

Are you kidding me? This is the reason you are giving to your playerbase? What kind of lame excuse is that? So why are we even playing here then? Whats the use of playing in your server?

You need to have more attraction in the game to draw attention towards your game. Acting nice is also a part of yours if you are running a server.
Whinning like a baby and being in a beliefe that you are right will not help anyone. Instead it will discourage the players.
A private server is meant to be fun where people can share their opinions and help each other. But your community is horrible. Thanks to you my friends just quit the game.
And when it comes to your playerbase, I still remember the day when members of a guild gods(maybe) were handing out free items and legend marks. There were hardly more than 20 players at that time.

Thanks to your lame excuses and behaviour, people who helped newbie players and others for free just quit the game.(Saying on personal experiences).

Such kind of excuses wont work anymore. You need to attract more people, so you need to have some kind of attraction. Simply giving them more xp pots and buffs isnt going to take you anywhere.

You boast of your server having a higher rates, but let me show you the truth. In your server, it is a pain to farm for a any specific item. Once you are high lvl, lower lvl monster wont drop any loot. And high lvl mobs are a pain to kill, legend gear wont do shit there.
In nexon server, although the rates are low, the community is nice and there is a huge playerbase which makes it easier to get items through auction and by trading.

Please try to learn criticism. You will meet tons of people in the future with the same issue. There are far more ways to attract people, you just need to think of it, dont be blocking your brain cuz it wont storm if you block ideas and suggestions. (aka Brainstorming).

Im not hating or flaming, it just pisses me off how cheap and silly some P-Servers are.

a friendly tip: think of possibilities and features which can attract people from global to your server- if not, welll, your server wont last long.
natsuwendy1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 4
this server just want make money !!
player he dont care at all .... all player complain he will ignore for sure
shahkfc is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I Have To Agree The Server Needs Some Work, Your Player Base Is Small Shouldn't That Tell You Something For A Private Server? Pay Attention To What People Are Saying Try To Correct The Problems If You Can't Take Advice From Your Players Then Why Even Have A Server Up..

Also Why Not Advertise A New Player Event? Seriously Do More Than Teleport Around On Your Mount You Are A Good GM But This Server Seriously Needs Some Overhaul

When Higher Players Help The Lower Ones Just To Try To Get Them To Stay In This Server While The GM Just Sits Around On His Flashy Mount When He Could Be Running Events IN GAME! To Keep His/Her Players Happy And Give Them A Reason To Stay Other Than Some Coins In Storage And Bogus Rated On Legendary's If Things Don't Change You Will Be All By Yourself Word Spreads Fast In Private Servers Once Your Server Is Labeled Not Worth Playing People Will Def Skip Over It And Move On.. There Will Be More Icarus Servers Coming I'm Sure And They Will Do All The Things You Are Giving Every Reason Not Too .. Just Saying.. Listen To Your Players
ddenomi07 is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
We are listening to people all the time. We played the game so long that we know what should be changed and some people found it too. For example drops for familiar materials will be better. But something like selling a familiar level up potion in the gold store will never be. Cause then its getting abused alot. We do not have the tools to change everything yet. We are still working on it.

Also there wont be any other private server. Did you saw more then 1 private server for any NEW game ? So you got your answer. Thats the reason we do not make it a fun server where you can get everything in a week/month



Update 06.13.2016

- Added Stygeaa ( High level PvP Map )
- Added Integration feature (more info click on the link )
- Added Gender Change Voucher in Cash Shop.
ProjectIcarus is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectIcarus View Post
We are listening to people all the time. We played the game so long that we know what should be changed and some people found it too. For example drops for familiar materials will be better. But something like selling a familiar level up potion in the gold store will never be. Cause then its getting abused alot. We do not have the tools to change everything yet. We are still working on it.

Also there wont be any other private server. Did you saw more then 1 private server for any NEW game ? So you got your answer. Thats the reason we do not make it a fun server where you can get everything in a week/month



Update 06.13.2016

- Added Stygeaa ( High level PvP Map )
- Added Integration feature (more info click on the link )
- Added Gender Change Voucher in Cash Shop.
ha ha ha ha,
You really tell us some good jokes.
"There will be no private server", tell me the so called any NEW game with a private server, and i will tell you other servers.
You my friend launched the server without having enough knowledge how to change things, yes you literally just leaked all the files.

Now lets come back to the topic of your so called listening to players all the time, you literally are the worst GM i've ever seen. Tell me which suggestion of the people you listened to? Tell me what did you change in the game for players? As i already said, your drop rates are just bad, even from the standard of an official server. You didnt even increased the drop rates, you just gave two buffs to players, and there's a huge difference between giving buffs and changing the server settings.

I myself run a wotlk server, its a server i've been running from the past 5 years. I wont boast about having high number of players, in-fact tht total number of players in my server is less than 30. Maximum active players ever are 40, but you know what, I got players which are with me from the past 5 years, yes when I started the server, we are together playing the game.
Can you say the same about your server? You got 4-5 old players left with you. What about other players? They literally just quit the game. I dont need to tell you the reason now do I?
I played in nexon too, and there are so many changes in nexon server. They removed the stamina system, their drop rates are higher than yours. Their playerbase is much much bigger and better than yours. There are events like halloween, christmas, new year, spring etc etc. Your server dont have any events except giving a mount on facebook.

Why even run a server when everything in your server is of lower rates than official? And I am talking about the western release, not the korean or japanese version.

You may get more likes and new players on facebook, but your playerbase is unstable and you know it. With this unstable playerbase, you can run the server for a long time, but I doubt you will find it successfull and satisfactory yourself.
Well, whatever good luck for your future my friend.
natsuwendy1 is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuwendy1 View Post
ha ha ha ha,
You really tell us some good jokes.
"There will be no private server", tell me the so called any NEW game with a private server, and i will tell you other servers.
You my friend launched the server without having enough knowledge how to change things, yes you literally just leaked all the files.

Now lets come back to the topic of your so called listening to players all the time, you literally are the worst GM i've ever seen. Tell me which suggestion of the people you listened to? Tell me what did you change in the game for players? As i already said, your drop rates are just bad, even from the standard of an official server. You didnt even increased the drop rates, you just gave two buffs to players, and there's a huge difference between giving buffs and changing the server settings.

I myself run a wotlk server, its a server i've been running from the past 5 years. I wont boast about having high number of players, in-fact tht total number of players in my server is less than 30. Maximum active players ever are 40, but you know what, I got players which are with me from the past 5 years, yes when I started the server, we are together playing the game.
Can you say the same about your server? You got 4-5 old players left with you. What about other players? They literally just quit the game. I dont need to tell you the reason now do I?
I played in nexon too, and there are so many changes in nexon server. They removed the stamina system, their drop rates are higher than yours. Their playerbase is much much bigger and better than yours. There are events like halloween, christmas, new year, spring etc etc. Your server dont have any events except giving a mount on facebook.

Why even run a server when everything in your server is of lower rates than official? And I am talking about the western release, not the korean or japanese version.

You may get more likes and new players on facebook, but your playerbase is unstable and you know it. With this unstable playerbase, you can run the server for a long time, but I doubt you will find it successfull and satisfactory yourself.
Well, whatever good luck for your future my friend.

Yo someone tell this kid to shut the hell up, Anyone? Okay I will, SHUT THE HELL UP.

Why the fuck are you still here crying your ass off, if you don't like it? Just leave, and go play NEXON that is 10x worse than this Server, I play on here, and there is nothing for me to complain about. I hit max. level in 2 days. Everytime "We" the players asked for changes they have done them, to where it meets both sides in the middle. You are just one lazy ass kid, being jealous because you don't have the server files to that game. No one cares about your opinion, and go back to your 30 ppl Wow Server, clearly you don't know how to improve shit yourself, because you did say yourself your player base is low as F***. Let NEXON release the god damn game first, then you're gonna go there, suck on a fatty, and come crawling back to Project Icarus.

For those who are still complaining about the "RATES & DROPS" I don't know what the fuck you're doing in this game, probably staying in one spot looking around doing nothing. AGAIN I reached max level (As a new player) in 2 days. I make 100-350 Gold a day. Then I ask for Dungeon Runs in shout, and even there the party drops 2-4 Legendary Items + lots of other stuff.

How the hell is that low or going to slow? & To what Project Icarus said, and thats probably what you're hoping for every day, but there won't be another Private Server. If you are one hell of a smart ass, then you should know the community based around pservers,files and whatever. Even to this day. There are other private servers out there (From other games.) and no ONE has managed to get the files too. So this is clearly not the first one. So dont make it sound so easy like "Pshhh ye hahah funny guy there will be other server." please just leave. This server is awesome, I like the rates, the drops are easy too. You don't get any drops ingame because you prolly got no one to go to dungeons with. And thats not their problem, and its not my problem either. And even AGAIN they were listening to players and gave 100% drop rate and boosted EXP and Legendary drop rate for another Week again. Do you know how many Legendary items that are when you do the runs every day? A SHIT LOAD OF ITEMS. So why the fuck are you complaining again? Oh wait. I don't even care.

AND DONT FREAKING CRY NOW.


THIS IS MY OWN EXPERIENCE I HAVE MADE AS A PLAYER I AM NOT DEFENDING ANYBODY HERE AGAIN I LEVELED SOLO, THEN MADE FRIENDS INGAME AND WORKED MYSELF HIGHER, (HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE IN GAMES LIKE THIS) MAKE FRIENDS, AND START DOING DUNGEON RUNS.
FrozenStar is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Hello Warriors of Ellora,
We'll be updating our Website to add the following.​


Voting System. (Vote for Ellun!)



As of today you are now able to vote for Ellun!
There are two pages where you get to vote for us, So make sure you vote!

Here is how you do it!

Step 1:

Simply log in on our website Project Icarus Online



Step 2:

Hit the "Vote" Button.



Step 3:

(First Vote Link.) Xtremetop100. Click on it, wait for the site to load, verify that you are not a "Robot", click "Vote for Project Icarus Online -NEW" and you are done with the first link!



Step 4:

(Second Vote Link.) GTOP100. Click on it, wait for the site to load, do the "Fun Captcha" and click on "Vote for Project Icarus Online -NEW" and thats it, enjoy your free Elluns!



NOTE: You can see that you voted correctly if a timer starts on the page you voted on. To make sure you REALLY DID IT just REFRESH our Website.



Update 01.07.2016
- lvl 1 Guild starts now with 40 members. Every guild levels gives you 5 more members.
- Decreased the needed exp to level up a guild by 50%


ProjectIcarus is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Icarus Online] First International private Server! (Emulator)
Project Icarus I'd like to invite you to our very first project, Project Icarus. Icarus Online / Riders of Icarus is a OPEN WORLD...
5 Replies - Private Server Advertising
Arch luna Online | International Private Server
New luna Plus Online private server Arch Luna Online EXP Rate : 50x Drop Rate : 40x Gold Rate : 40x Party Rate : 70x website: Arch Luna...
1 Replies - Private Server Advertising
International Private Silkroad Online Where your fun begins 10D pvp server!
Well server is based on jobs pvp and etc for more info check website : Home International Private Silkroad Online :Register International Private...
16 Replies - Private SRO Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.