Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Host needed for Shaiya private server URGENT

Discussion on Host needed for Shaiya private server URGENT within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Host needed for Shaiya private server URGENT

hi all I know this might seem out of the ordinary but I am here to ask help im in need of a host for my shaiya private server I wont be able to pay the host for the 1st month,but as from month 2 I will be paying the host so its just to get the server up and running if you feel you can help a man in need out lemme know

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Failed to connect to host server ( need urgent help )
08/16/2015 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, i don't know if someone created a topic regarding the same issue if there's any please send me a link if not here it goes. i have a top urgent huge issue , i'm a cyber lab owner and i have crossfire install on all of the place's PCs and the problem is as the following : when the user login to crossfire with is normally installed on Driver C: and fully updated with the latest patch , it logs normally goes onto the login screen and they successfully login , entering a server and...
Private Server EudenPunix 24/7 Host {Beta Testers} & {Staff } NEEDED!
09/09/2012 - Eudemons Online - 6 Replies
Hello Everybody Just launched the test server of my new Eudenmons Private Server today we need 2 people for {GM} Function and 1 for {PM} if you want one of these functions please go to http://eudePunix.no-ip.org (wil be www.softpunix.com Soon!) and Play the server and we wil contact you as soon as we see you Online Beta Test server is Online Also Register page and Download are Online and on the Site
Demian(PK) server,5000M Penya needed, Urgent!
06/13/2011 - Flyff Trading - 3 Replies
Dear elitepvpers users , I am trying to find 5000M Penya on Demian(PK) server for Flyff , if you are interested in selling any amount to me ,please contact me via details! Kindly wait for you guys ! Ella MSN : [email protected] AIM : igxe520ella