Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[World of Kung Fu] Official - Country Wars, Guild Wars, PvP, Instances and more!

Discussion on [World of Kung Fu] Official - Country Wars, Guild Wars, PvP, Instances and more! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[World of Kung Fu] Official - Country Wars, Guild Wars, PvP, Instances and more!

World of Kung Fu Official

Playerbase: Medium
Graphics: Medium Quality
Type: MMORPG
EXP Rate: Low/Medium
PvP: Open/Duels/Country Wars/Guild Wars

Great FeaturesCraft SystemUnique Pet companions
Plenty of quests9 character typesMeridian Skill System
Nice Kung Fu SkillsCool mount transportationFun Instances

Dedicated Server Intel i5 Quad Cores @ 3.70 Ghz
1000GB HDD x2 32 GB RAM 1000 mbit connection

The World of Kung Fu Online is a 3D MMORPG for the PC. Based on traditional Chinese culture, the game takes place in a mythical land founded on the ancient Kung Fu moral values of justice and heroism.

Breaking away from the limits imposed by 'professions', each player starts the game as a martial artist of old, studying Kung Fu in a remote village. Having perfected certain chosen skills by completing extensive training and undergoing numerous tests, players set out to take part in the creation of the Wulin, a classic Kung Fu society. As they travel throughout the various territories of ancient China (Zhong Guo; literally "Middle Kingdom") players will be able to demonstrate their valor and bravery as they strive to become martial arts legends.

Rooted in traditional Chinese society and mythology, the game is designed to provide an authentic cultural experience in which the player will be exposed to the depths of China's ancient philosophy and rich customs while enjoying amazing adventures in a fantasy game world setting. The 3D graphics are inspired by the beautiful landscapes of uncontaminated countryside portrayed in traditional Chinese paintings.

As in the real world, the World of Kung Fu is a complex network of various interconnecting systems. Unlike other games in which the point of the experience is to defeat monsters and enemies, this game invites the martial artists to become deeply involved in the development and establishment of a society with interdependent economic and social systems. The game also enables players to experience the emotions of a private life filled with romance and drama. Furthermore, as they increase their skills, players can master their own style of Kung Fu and establish their own schools, from which they will be able to pass their knowledge on to others.

Another unique aspect of the game is how World of Kung Fu is made to be as interactive as possible. The GMs are actually in the game for you to interact with, and our event staff is continually creating new interactive NPCs and adventures that help give the game a live feel. It is our goal to bring the Middle Kingdom of the World of Kung Fu to life! Many more adventures and additions to the game are planned for the future. All new content upgrades will remain free to
download and free to play.

Register:
Download:
Facebook:

Classes

– Weapon's attribute: Water
The Sword is the gentleman of all weapons. When used well, the skilled warrior appears smooth and handsome in their movement. It is easy to learn but hard to master. The Master of swords can deal an onslaught of damage to their enemy, and even silence their skills.
Difficulty: II (I is the easiest, suitable for new players; V is the hardest)

– Weapon's attribute: Heaven
Not too many people learn Hook. Most who do have strange personalities, but they are dedicated in their study of this most unique of disciplines. It is said they who study the Hook must also learn the languages of animals. The collection of skills they learn is certainly strange. They can even cause an enemy to lose their focus and block them from acting. Although they who study the Hook are not stronger than others warriors, they are skillful in recovery and regeneration. Hence they often become the one who turns the battle.
Difficulty: IV (I is the easiest, suitable for new players; V is the hardest)

– Weapon's attribute: Mountain
The users of the Fan look weak, but they are very strong willed. They are experts in leechcraft and the healing arts, and are very skillful at recovering their own internal resources. They often cure their team members in a fight, without thought to their own safety. This knowledge and dedication has also gifted them with a fair amount of resilience themselves.
Difficulty: III (I is the easiest, suitable for new players; V is the hardest)

– Weapon's attribute: Earth
The hammer and axe are weapons of great power. Those who use them seize every chance to deal maximum damage to their enemies. However, they are a bit weak in defense.

– Weapon's attribute: Marsh
Those who learn the Broadsword, never care about complex skills. They prefer to kill an enemy with only one blow. The Master of the Broadsword can even silence their enemy's attacks. However, they are not good at defense. They will be in danger if their opponent does not fall quickly.
Difficulty: IV (I is the easiest, suitable for new players; V is the hardest)

– Weapon's attribute: Wind
Spear is the ancestor of all weapons. It represents the perfect combination of power and skill. The master of spear can fight with hundreds of enemies without being hit by any one of them.
Difficulty: I (I is the easiest, suitable for new players; V is the hardest)

– Weapon's attribute: Fire
Staff is perfect in defense. The wielders of the staff are mature, stable, and intelligent combatants. They are always waiting for their opportunity to attack. Compared to other weapons, staff is much stronger in defense but a little weaker in attack.
Difficulty: II (I is the easiest, suitable for new players; V is the hardest)

– Weapon's attribute: Thunder
The users of the bow are very keen warriors. They can shoot a leaf from a tree from a hundred paces. Their meditative skills are much better than most. And while they excel at attacking their enemy from afar, they are not very skilled at close combat.

– Weapon's attribute: None
Students of the way of the Fist learn quick and powerful attacks early in their training. Masters of this discipline can attack an enemy without even touching them. A warrior who uses his fists can perform a series of attacks in short period of time, but can sustain slightly less damage than most other practitioners.
Difficulty: V (I is the easiest, suitable for new players; V is the hardest)

In Game Screenshots