Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Gaming Network] Virent Studio Is Recruiting!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[Gaming Network] Virent Studio Is Recruiting!

What is Virent Studio?
Virent Studio is a community that brings together gamers, traders, entertainers, and artists from around the world. We are trying to expand the gaming community and create a positive environment where members can trade safely, play competitively with other members.

What i have planned for Virent Studio is something like never before and i'm looking for a fresh skilled team to help make this happen! Below you will find a list of positions i'm looking to fill up. If you are interested in joining a new community and building something that nobody else has successfully done besides a slight handful of sites then let us know!

Why chose Virent Studio?
Our incentive is to create a reliable and active community. We are making this because we have a need for it, and so do other people. We will be informing our members about all our development, our progress with our games, our progress with our site, and anything you will need to know as a member of this community.

Why am I here?
I'm here looking for a sponsors, developers and other staff members for our game servers. I will list everything we have and everything we need below so you can see we have to offer! Our priority is a sponsor who is capable of providing us with a Dedicated Server for our games.

We are currently looking for:
Sponsor - Dedicated Server - $60/Month - 32 Gb RAM, 4 Cores, 3.2 Ghz, and more!
1 Website Developers - Need to be familiar with Word Press, IPB Forums, HTML, CSS, Integrating Logins.
1 Graphic Designers - Looking for Banners/Signatures/Website Images/Youtube Templates/Twitch Templates/Skin Editing ect.
1-2 Developers - Aion Online
1-2 Developers - Allods Online
1-2 Developers - Fiesta Online
1-2 Developers - Ragnarok Online 2

Current Servers/Services:
Website - Under Development
Forum - Invision Power Board Software
Ether Saga Online - [Online]

More positions will open up soon when we have finished expanding our products and services.
To apply please contact Virent Studio at one of the following options;

What is in it for you?
Staff position, a side from that payment is possible and profit sharing depending on your dedication and work for the network

The sponsor receives payment for Dedicated server from Network revenue and as well as a portion of the profit the Network makes. We can discuss specifics in private.

The sponsor will also receive sponsor status on forums & the website. Other little benefits will come as well

Thank you,
Virent Studio Founder