Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0

My name is Miles, I am searching for a Team to develop a new multiplayer online game. (there might not be so much >>massive<< in this MMO) x)
I don't know what programming language we should use, but I suggest VB6. (because it is easy)

I need someone to write the client and server applications because I can't handle the realtionship between client /server. Whoever does this can of course use a template (mhmm... maybe Elysium Diamond) and can bring in his own ideas. I would like the game interface to look like the interface of RMXP (the online one, netplay, or whatever does the GUI there)

Of cource thes are only Ideas so I am open to all ears. x)
And, yes! I know this is a big projects with much effort included, but I am ready to pay for all server and stuff we will need and if we need some professinal help I will see to get someone payed to help us out.

Sow... I would be very happy if I get some responses to this and I will pay people working on this project at the point where we have a basic game (client/server) running.

Thanks to all at this point, and good posting.

the official forum are located at: sunrise-interactive (dot) (standart-german-TDL)