Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AI GE Patch 20.72.18 how to Edit help?

Discussion on AI GE Patch 20.72.18 how to Edit help? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking AI GE Patch 20.72.18 how to Edit help?

Can you help us with GEEU? We still have old x-trap that can use BOT before, but after update Bahamar v2 Patch - 20.72.18 , everytime we use bot (If there is dinput8.dll in the folder), we got error "imcinput::Initgecfg:GetWindowhandle())
Thank you.

how to edit error "imcinput::Initgecfg:GetWindowhandle())

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Patch 19.1] Hp Edit / 건강 포인트
07/26/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 106 Replies
#Closed Outdated :( Answer to the riddle (^_^): All you had to do was PM me saying "THE ANSWER" Nookie."PM me the answer and I will give you Password" Takeshi2 was the only one who got it correct.Because he was thinking outside the box (^_^) Can someone please officially close this thread!
Patch 4334+ - Itemtype.dat Edit !!
05/15/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 67 Replies
Aight, this seems to work fine. You all know what to do with it. Credit goes to Unknownone, Flowerpot and V2usah6969 :bandit: Includes Refined->Super and Fixed as , , , and Fix. Includes Tokens (Prosperous shortened to Prosper)