Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dofus private server lolfus 2.10

Discussion on Dofus private server lolfus 2.10 within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dofus private server lolfus 2.10

Presently I'm working on a server for dofus 2.10, and I need people to identify bugs

(BETA TESTING!) is pretty much the term.

we have most of the dofus features, but the biggest thing not working is the maps. MOST maps work, but not all.

We are only looking for about 5-10 people to test, and possibly join the staff in the future

Many spells do not work just yet, but we are working on them as we go.
(Best to avoid pandas, Masqs and Rouges)

If you want to give it a shot message me on hamachi and I'll see if you're a fit. I can indeed accept your friends as people to play as well, but do understand that it isn't a completely finished product. (You will have access to SOME administration commands, Teleporting to maps as I'm still repairing broken ones.

I've not yet decided how the testers playing now will be rewarded, rest assured they will be.

Be advised, my buddy and fellow programmer are both in school, so this does consume some time and we are not always available

Join the Hamachi channel lolfus1 or lolfus2 or lolfus3

Password: 123

The best way to contact me is hamachi! PERIOD!

Thanks... Spade12
Old 10/30/2014, 15:57   #2

elite*gold: 10
I want to join but...Hamchi...rly.
Old 11/01/2014, 09:27   #3

Yeah I'm not paying for a host before the server is even finished, and I'm not having a bunch of ports forwarded on my PC. The day when the need arises I will pay for some dedicated hosting, but with the 0 users connected today is not that day.

I also have no intentions to accept any forms of payment(Donations ETC) for the server, as it's just for entertainment, and the idea of the game is not mine.

Right well, that's all there is to that.
Old 09/29/2015, 02:15   #4

Is the server still running? and is it in english?