Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bored with Eudemons Online need a better game to play?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Bored with Eudemons Online need a better game to play?

Please don't consider this spam I'm just looking for another game to play whether it be on an official server or a private server.I liked playing Eudemons Online and Crazy Tao I would like some suggestions on games that are similar to both those servers if you can suggest some servers I would gladly give you a thank you in return for your help(I'll just look for a thread you started thats how).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ravenclaw.jpg (35.5 KB, 4 views)