Ragnarok - (0) GM - (1) DEV
World of Warcraft - (1) GM - (1) DEV
GunZ - (0) GM - (0) DEV
MapleStory - (0) GM - (0) DEV
Minecraft - (0) GM - (1) DEV
(1) GM's - Will play the game you are currently staffed in, check for hackers, do support, handle events, and just makes sure the server is in check. Will need more later on.
(3) Dev's - Since there is no fucking way I can develop on all of these at the same time, you would be working with the Admin's to handle any and all programming needs for your game.
(2) Admins -- Will act like a GM on all games, expected to help run events from time to time. Works with me one on one and helps me with anything I may need.
(1) Forum Dev -- Will help program, organize, and setup the forum software I choose.
(0) CMS Dev - Will personally work with me one on one to setup a CMS for three of the above games.
(0) GFX - Will be doing graphic work's with all of the above jobs.
Those are the games I plan on opening. I personally have experience with RO, GunZ, MS, and MC. Looking for a CMS Dev, Forum Dev, 1 Dev per game, 1 GM's per game, and two Admins, and 1 GFX.
I currently have a source for MapleStory, and have a runnable Minecraft server.
Not much more details than that as of now. Woke up an hour ago and decided to do this. Most funding will be done by me for atleast a little while. Add me on Skype, Sinthed, if your interested.
If your here for Development, answer the following questions. If you cant, do not even bother me, and please, get out of any type of Development you are currently in.
Questions below are something I had to put together due to the large amount of people messages me not knowing what they say they know. I am not saying that you have to answer these questions below, but if you answer the questions that you can, it would help your case a lot.
In C++ write a function which outputs multiples of 5, excluding 15.
Then, In C++ write a class that contains private members, some of which are externally available, and a method (inside the class) that uses these members.
Once done, post these on
, with the syntax for C++.
In PHP write a function which outputs multiples of 5, excluding 15.
Then, In PHP write a class that contains private members, some of which are externally available, and a function (inside the class) that uses these members.
Once done, post these on
, with the syntax for PHP.
Get an image of Ironman, any image. Then get a image of some type of black hole, or the matrix worm hole, then photoshop Ironman to be fliying out of the hole like so:
Speak with Sinthead on Skype
Creationist(comes up with ideas for developers)
Do you have any previous experience with databases and tools, or creating custom content? If so, please explain.
Do you prefer to be directed by someone else in your work, or think of ideas yourself that you may start on and develop?
Do you have any suggestions that you think would be a USP (unique selling point) for me, or an event idea? If so, share them here.
First, Create an INSERT query that disables the usage of the Warlock's Ritual of Summoning spell in Alterac Valley. Use the TrinityCore Wiki as a reference for obtaining necessary information. Write a second query that deletes this data before inserting it so that both queries can be run together repeatedly without errors. Do not use a REPLACE statement.
Transform the following file into a single INSERT statement:
. Post a
link to your answer.
Write a query that finds all creatures in the "creature" table: between 7000 to 5000 in the "position_x" column, 1500 to 3000 in "position_y", and where "position_z" is less than 500.