Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dream Of mirror online PS

Discussion on Dream Of mirror online PS within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dream Of mirror online PS

Id like to make Dream of mirror online PS.
This game was closed June.31.2012. by aeria
I loved this game, played it nearly 5yrs. There are out so many ppls who like to return back to game.

I have latest client of the game, but NO server files, no guides how to make it.
I know i want to get it back online to work, so i can play this cute game again. And so can others.

There are same game still running in china server. but its not the same anymore. ppls talking in Chinese there. id like to have full English game.

Is here peoples who have ides how to make game work without server files? or how to create em by self. How to make server running, registration, gm commands and so on.

Id be SO UBER grateful if peoples here can guide me through to make this game work again.

Is it possible to use another game server files, if i modif. em and can use them on my game?
Old 03/31/2013, 00:36   #2

Unless you can find some one who is willing to spend(waste) time reverse engineering it. Your are out of luck.
Old 04/14/2013, 21:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dersiniar View Post
Id like to make Dream of mirror online PS.
This game was closed June.31.2012. by aeria
I loved this game, played it nearly 5yrs. There are out so many ppls who like to return back to game.

I have latest client of the game, but NO server files, no guides how to make it.
I know i want to get it back online to work, so i can play this cute game again. And so can others.

There are same game still running in china server. but its not the same anymore. ppls talking in Chinese there. id like to have full English game.

Is here peoples who have ides how to make game work without server files? or how to create em by self. How to make server running, registration, gm commands and so on.

Id be SO UBER grateful if peoples here can guide me through to make this game work again.

Is it possible to use another game server files, if i modif. em and can use them on my game?
Still waiting ideas replayes.. common ppls with skills, help us out
Old 07/12/2014, 22:30   #4

Still waiting for some ideas

Tags
domo, dream of mirror online, private server, server