Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(discussion) xbox emulator

Discussion on (discussion) xbox emulator within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(discussion) xbox emulator

have anyone got a xbox emulator dat works fine?....or get d xbox disk to work in a normal pc drive??...just need some info bout this..thx
Old 07/09/2010, 07:19   #2

There are just some ps2 emulators , and you need an ultimate pc system , I tried emulating *** of war 2 on my pc , and i got core 2 duo 3.13 ghz , 4gb of ram and 1gb video and it just works like **** stutering frequently.
Guess for xbox you need an NASA pc to emulate any game...
Old 07/09/2010, 15:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikawa View Post
There are just some ps2 emulators , and you need an ultimate pc system , I tried emulating *** of war 2 on my pc , and i got core 2 duo 3.13 ghz , 4gb of ram and 1gb video and it just works like **** stutering frequently.
Guess for xbox you need an NASA pc to emulate any game...
****..lol...most of d other stuff r d same for my pc just i got a phenom x3 2.8ghz...so basically it makes no sense using or even making those emulators?..lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
XBox Slim 3 Monate gratis XBox Live ?
09/16/2010 - Consoles - 10 Replies
Hallo... Habe vor ca 5 Std meine neue XBox 360 S aufgemacht, und dahcte mir so... Ja zockn... Dann, als ich die verpackung verstauen wollte, sah ich XBox Live ³... Da dachte ich mir " Und wo ? " xD Habe alles durchgesucht und nichts gefunden... So schlimm wäre das ja nicht, aber hätte halt 4 Monate dann Free XBox Live... wenn ich nur 1 hätte wegen dem Acc, dann müsste ich ca 110 Euro ausgeben wegen CoD : Black Ops... :S wüsstet ihr wo die 3 Monate versteckt sein könnten ? :D
[Discussion and question]Whats the best Emulator and Why?
06/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello, I just created this post for people remmember and say what is the best emulator out there for each one and why, but first a little history lesson All starts with: Sremu > Dsremu > C# Emu > CSREMU > Sea Emu > Sea Shadow > End???? Thanks for answering!
xbox 360 arcade oder xbox 360 elite
01/29/2010 - Main - 13 Replies
hey leute ich wollte mal fragen ob es einen unterschied gibt zwichen der xbox 360 arcade und der xbox 360 elite gibt es dort große unterschiede z.b. bei der leistung usw.? wenn nein ist ja sinnvoller die xbox 360 arcade zu kaufen denn dadurch spart man schon ne menge :P ich freue mich über antworten euer water1 kauf möglich keiten: (suche vorschläge was am besten wäre!) xbox 360 Arcade set + 20 gb Festplatte = ca. 220 euro
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer
08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279" a person named of Irius or some sort made the program. Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275 it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough. i managed to understand how to...