Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HR PVP SoF]AngelzArrow[FULL PRENIUM FREE IN NPC]

Discussion on [HR PVP SoF]AngelzArrow[FULL PRENIUM FREE IN NPC] within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HR PVP SoF]AngelzArrow[FULL PRENIUM FREE IN NPC]

Hello all I'm here to invite you guys to AngelzArrow's SoF Server, we have installed the best database we had find with full preniums aviable on NPCs.

The rates are

Normal Channel
Exp: 100x
Item: 50x
Gold: 50x

Event Channel
Exp: 180x
Item: 150x
Gold: 180x

We are Closed beta right now because we're working on new client and organizing all the items in the dbs. NO accounts will be deleted or items or levels during closed beta and server will be on 24/7 and only be off when we have prepared something.

Client:

Register

Male:

Female

fourms:

Ps. We are using akin gaming client credit to them, i hope their server up soon because netgame closes ours.

Pss. (We will not close untill net game come into our house and kick our server open.) ADMIN is sit in his chair and have shotgun.

Fourm (All Announcements Will be made here)