Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rohan] QRohan Lv110 Open CBT 8 Feb

Discussion on [Rohan] QRohan Lv110 Open CBT 8 Feb within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Rohan] QRohan Lv110 Open CBT 8 Feb

Test Close Beta : 8/2/2014

Open Beta : 15/2/2014

Server Rate

Exp : x15
Drop : x10
Crones : x20
Forge Rare : 65%
Forge Uniqe : 50%
Forge Ancient : 35%

Donwload :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rohan hack (open source)
11/12/2022 - Rohan - 43 Replies
This thread will be an "open source" like for Rohan hack. Here we'll discuss and find out the new addresses used lately on Rohan versions. I have some simple questions: - Why sorien changed from login.rohan.co.kr to login.playrohan.com ? login.rohan.co.kr to login.playrohan.com Gradius
Renaissance Rohan - Open Beta
01/19/2014 - Rohan - 2 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaCK_gfwK4g Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce Renaissance Rohan, a new, professional private server. We will be going into open beta January 19, 2014. Run by talented developers and caring game masters, Renaissance Rohan is bound to provide you with an amazing experience. A few things we have in store for open beta?
[]VALENTINE SRO[] Lv110 All Area open Join Now!!!
07/14/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 42 Replies
Hello Guys ★Elite★ Here :D Today i let you show the new and one of The Best vSro based Server:rtfm: 1.1 How to Register 1.2 How to Downlaod 1.3 How to Patch and Play