Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need DN Launcher+ Exe for GTDN

Discussion on Need DN Launcher+ Exe for GTDN within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need DN Launcher+ Exe for GTDN

where can i download GTDN launcher+.exe only im lazy to download the fullclient, btw im using USDN(playdn.net) client.
Old 01/06/2014, 16:34   #2

u cant use other client, i already tried it with playdn/dragnest/etc.
Old 01/06/2014, 16:46   #3

take your time server is down and gm is sleeping
Old 01/06/2014, 21:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfly2 View Post
take your time server is down and gm is sleeping
xin.gtdn is down but is online

xin.gtdn make hardcore update !
Old 01/10/2014, 15:29   #5

i think u cant use the other client like happyDN or playDN bcoz the server still dont have lvl 70 cap update or patch which they still use the old one -_- i'm still w8ting for ther update though ..i think u can use the official client to play on the other server with the lvl 70 cap and assassin class and i think u jst need the launcher of that PS and u dont need to download another client again...jst my thought
Old 01/12/2014, 00:16   #6

i have found a way to play pretty much any 70cap server, you need a .bat file, it's VERY easy. once you have this file, put it in your folder where all your .PAK files are (00 - 08) and then you just place it right in there and click it, it will open the command centre which will look scary but it isnt :P you can close it right after, it's just another way to open the DN client, but has a MUCH higher success rate of laucnhing and not, for example, Disconnecting at the login screen. (make sure you get an english patch PAK file in your DN folder too!)

by the way the file is called something like "+=ÊÎÁÃ-¢ã¸_70¦Ô-È" it's WEIRD. a 62kb file which can launch your DN client. i got my one from downloading another server, lu.. something, i forgot the name! hang on i'll look for it..

is where i downloaded the server named "lzgsifu". got the BAT file from in there, just read that forum post.
Old 01/14/2014, 02:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj1k View Post
i have found a way to play pretty much any 70cap server, you need a .bat file, it's VERY easy. once you have this file, put it in your folder where all your .PAK files are (00 - 08) and then you just place it right in there and click it, it will open the command centre which will look scary but it isnt :P you can close it right after, it's just another way to open the DN client, but has a MUCH higher success rate of laucnhing and not, for example, Disconnecting at the login screen. (make sure you get an english patch PAK file in your DN folder too!)

by the way the file is called something like "+=ÊÎÁÃ-¢ã¸_70¦Ô-È" it's WEIRD. a 62kb file which can launch your DN client. i got my one from downloading another server, lu.. something, i forgot the name! hang on i'll look for it..

is where i downloaded the server named "lzgsifu". got the BAT file from in there, just read that forum post.
could you just upload the "+=ÊÎÁÃ-¢ã¸_70¦Ô-È"? don't really want to download a 4GB file just for one small file.
Old 01/15/2014, 10:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo123456 View Post
could you just upload the "+=ÊÎÁÃ-¢ã¸_70¦Ô-È"? don't really want to download a 4GB file just for one small file.
how do i upload it??
Old 01/18/2014, 14:15   #9

compress it using winrar or 7zip and upload it on mediafire or any other site wer we can download it :P