Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

StyleDekaron is OPEN

Discussion on StyleDekaron is OPEN within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 08/13/2009, 22:00   #16

elite*gold: 20
nope.。
Old 08/14/2009, 20:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
rbs = fail
server fail
Old 08/14/2009, 20:44   #18

This server have no RB anymore.

They remove Rb.
Old 08/14/2009, 22:17   #19

I've done heiharp portal fix/wings in shop, send the admins the file an yet they release the patch for client side only there too **** ignorant to understand when I tell them "shopset/itemetc" has to be the same as the client to work, its been 2 days since i gave them the patch I get pm'd every 30 mins by them sayin my **** doesn't work when i've tried to explain that they files need to match client/server an they tell me no my work is wrong.. So honestly i don't see Style Dekaron going very far.
Old 08/14/2009, 22:24   #20

It wont go that far becuase if they cant simply take and edit the files for their server sided how can they manage a server? oh wait they cant so end results.

StyleDekaron = FAIL
Old 08/14/2009, 22:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticKilla661 View Post
It wont go that far becuase if they cant simply take and edit the files for their server sided how can they manage a server? oh wait they cant so end results.

StyleDekaron = FAIL
they can't even install the files people edit for them correctly so yeh. FAIL
Old 08/15/2009, 09:27   #22

FAIL SERVER NO RB because Gms can't do system Rb :P
Old 08/15/2009, 15:23   #23

this server fcdking FAIL.

I come on yesterday, all ok. I go off after 2 min play.
Come back 1hour later. server down for 6hour.
ookay.

Then ic ome and I see they delite reborn AND all char level 1.

Okay.

So they make max levl 300 and 20 stat per lvl.

Ok.

Then i log out and come bcak in mrning !!! And i see they make another fck up.

I wait 1hour. then i come back and i see roll back for about 6-10 hours.

and they put back fckin rebirth , ok. and then alot of people are glitched and thenN!!!!! fcking they say rebith now work no problem and many peoople glithc now everyon talk in general chat that this server fail and fckin guser <coede=17> something to dc peop l !!! ..om this srverv suckias

...no play ..this is fail. i try zan dekaron then ig et patch error so stupid...tzzz
Old 08/15/2009, 17:00   #24

last i checked max lvl for a server can only be 250.. if they make it 300 im pretty sure everyone will crash out all the time.. like i've said already there admins are ignorant. they call killing in LOA an hack when its tehre files that allow people to do it..
Old 08/15/2009, 17:15   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioz View Post

ookay.

Okay.

Ok.

and they put back fckin rebirth , ok. and then alot of people are glitched and thenN!!!!! fcking they say rebith now work no problem and many peoople glithc now everyon talk in general chat that this server fail and fckin guser <coede=17> something to dc peop l !!! ..om this srverv suckias

...no play ..this is fail. i try zan dekaron then ig et patch error so stupid...tzzz
where did u learn english? school helps
and at least he can open one

btt: it would make a low exp server. there are no low exp server, so much more ppl would join
Old 08/15/2009, 17:48   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakloma View Post
where did u learn english? school helps
and at least he can open one

btt: it would make a low exp server. there are no low exp server, so much more ppl would join
not quite sure about that my mates ran a 400x server an shut down because no one played.
Old 08/15/2009, 18:26   #27

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioz View Post

ookay.

Okay.

Ok.

What this little guy trying to say is that the server is instable, like now your playing and you have level 160+ on character and tomorow you will see your character back to level 1.

Like Beast Dekaron, Epic Fail!

...to bad was a suuuper cool server server pure pvp style, and always had like 100+ players online.
...i hope they will be back. (btw argates drop from Akris ftw)
Old 08/15/2009, 20:52   #28

Server Fail.
Old 08/16/2009, 19:08   #29

Lol there server is still offline cause there to ignorant to understand that changes need to be made server side so you can buy the **** in shop.. gg 3 days of downtime for something so simple.. they claim RB is fixed then how come your still offline. grats grats you just took over the biggest fail category in dekaron history.
Old 08/17/2009, 17:17   #30

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
Lol there server is still offline cause there to ignorant to understand that changes need to be made server side so you can buy the **** in shop.. gg 3 days of downtime for something so simple.. they claim RB is fixed then how come your still offline. grats grats you just took over the biggest fail category in dekaron history.

they can't make the freaking wings in shop (witch its quite simple if i may say do),and are talking **** about aloken and level 180+wepons

The ttrue fact is that the only Developer of those files is CocaCola, MooN is the hosting noob, and others are just frends with them, and they dont do nothing.