Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SHAIYA] Shaiya Evolution (Open Beta Re-Launch)

Discussion on [SHAIYA] Shaiya Evolution (Open Beta Re-Launch) within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SHAIYA] Shaiya Evolution (Open Beta Re-Launch)

Old 09/23/2009, 15:29   #2

Where are the drops?

What is up with this server? The drops rate are horrible. Grinding is slower than its worth. Finding party is almost impossible. So u get cheap AP items in game, that doesn't make up for the slow grind and the lack of good drops. I mean, i went broke 3 times just buying myself slotted gears. There is no fun in this server for me. And i gotta say, the santa hats were lame when US had em. Honestly, if your looking for a good server to play on, this isn't it. I was very disappointed in several ways adn will not even log it again unless the drop rate is changed and the exp from mobs is increased. I rather log the dreaded US server and deal with the poor service there.
Old 09/23/2009, 16:00   #3

Hey possum!
Finaly u finished with modes gj and tnx
Old 09/24/2009, 06:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodys View Post
What is up with this server? The drops rate are horrible. Grinding is slower than its worth. Finding party is almost impossible. So u get cheap AP items in game, that doesn't make up for the slow grind and the lack of good drops. I mean, i went broke 3 times just buying myself slotted gears. There is no fun in this server for me. And i gotta say, the santa hats were lame when US had em. Honestly, if your looking for a good server to play on, this isn't it. I was very disappointed in several ways adn will not even log it again unless the drop rate is changed and the exp from mobs is increased. I rather log the dreaded US server and deal with the poor service there.
Thanks for your feedback, while overall your post was pretty negative I think there are some things which you have made some valid points on.

This is Open Beta so things are still subject to change. Well, enjoy yourself on the official I guess.