Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Advertisement] Asirius MU online. 350x exp, 40% drops, 250 max Resets

Discussion on [Advertisement] Asirius MU online. 350x exp, 40% drops, 250 max Resets within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Advertisement] Asirius MU online. 350x exp, 40% drops, 250 max Resets

Asirius MU online is a Brand new Mid/Low EXP Server.
  • Features include:
  • Full season 6 Episode 2
  • Working 3D Camera
  • 350X Exp 40% Drop
  • Crystal Wall Hack Guard
  • 250 Max Resets
  • Working Castle Seige
  • 100% Uptime
  • Custom VIP/Vote Shop
  • Over 90 Custom Commands Including Botpet and /skin
  • Professionally made Custom Items.
  • Character Class Balances.

Be sure to come on over to Asirius.
"The brightest Star in the Night Sky."

~Vimknight

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Advertisement] Blix Ragnarok Online
01/24/2012 - Private Server - 0 Replies
http://blix-ro.com/blixbanner.gif Are you tired of jumping from one server to another? You thought you have found "The One" but it still lacks something that you really want. Why don't you give Blix Ragnarok Online a try? We believe that a good relationship with the players is the best way to to have an effective community. The Staff full respect the players and their suggestions are on top of our list. So what are you waiting for? Now is the best time to visit our website and join our...
[Advertisement]District Ragnarok Online [Fresh and New Server]
05/29/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
www.district-ro.tk 24/7 Up! NO LOGS! District Ragnarok Online! What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! General Info Job and Base Exp Rates: 8000x Drop rates: 8000x MVP cards: 10% Normal Items: 50% Max Level: 255/80 Max Stats: 120 Baby Stats: 80 NO 3rd jobs
and resets ranck
01/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
hello I need help I know how to reset the Ranck and noble animal and when the player enters the rack and noble animal automatically goes into place to help me please
[Advertisement] WinterRO Ragnarok Online
10/23/2007 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, There is a brand new Ragnarok Online Server, i will advertise it, to help getting a bigger community! Server Datas : ServerName : WinterRO ServerTyp : Low Rate (euRO Like!) Server Rates : 10x/10x/5x Max Level : 99/70