Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[World of Kung Fu] AnimatrixWoKF

Discussion on [World of Kung Fu] AnimatrixWoKF within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [World of Kung Fu] AnimatrixWoKF

edited by trane.
Old 06/29/2009, 18:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
Just a reg site ? ... Anyway there is no link back.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[World of Kung Fu] AnimatrixWoKF [XP x100/ Rep x40/Drop x60][24/7]
04/04/2011 - Private Server - 5 Replies
AnimatrixWoKF Offline
World of Kung Fu Online
08/01/2010 - Private Server - 2 Replies
Welcome and special thanks for looking, I would start to say, I LOVE that game. But i really need some mates to play with, So i hope you will Join aswell The Play wok server has been updated, with new npc, quests, and new event maps and best of all there are active GM and GS for help at anytime you need. For the specs of the play wok server for some of you that may not know and would like to know: 50x exp rate 5x reputation 5x drop rate
Need Bot For WOKF(World of Kung fu)
04/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
hello need a simple bot only wher use HP and Mp pot and attack monster ^^ please answer ty
help on world of kung fu
09/17/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
everytime i try to send packet to create class armor i always get disconnected,. i know i entered the right codes but i always get disconnected. im using wpe pro alpha 0.9a any clue why i always get DCd? i made it three times but only by luck the reason i wanna create class armors is because the server im playing doesnt still provide sever star fabric so i cant make one class armor >.> PS, can anyone send me list of codes of other wokf weapons and items? thnx alot for those who will...
world of kung fu
04/18/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi hi