Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello everyone About Raiderz

Discussion on Hello everyone About Raiderz within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone About Raiderz

Hello,

I have a question about raiderz.
I have been long time ofline, and i was wondering if there,s client and servers files for raiderz.
Old 07/03/2013, 09:08   #2

hey yassinsaiyanfan.

welcome to join the first raiderz private server: WildRaiderz! the offical website:
Old 07/04/2013, 10:57   #3

oke thanks for inviteing to your* server
mteric do you have clean client files
i have a client raiders and i see a building with a statue on it and notting happens
so i think i have a wrong client.
should you please share a ´Clean´ Client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The RaiderZ - Join the First RaiderZ Private Server
04/17/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 33 Replies
Greetings Explorers! We are very excited to announce that RaiderZ.to is going live in November 15th! During the launch period, the Halloween Event is also Available! Get to enjoy extended Halloween spirits in the lands of Rendel! While counting down the days to our Launch Date, we are also hiring forum staff to help out our fellow Explorers here in our forums. While counting down the days to our Launch Date, we are also hiring forum staff to help out our fellow Explorers here in our...
[Suggestion] RaiderZ
04/08/2013 - Suggestions & Feedback - 19 Replies
Wer spielts und sollte es, sobald die open beta da ist auch eine Sektion dafür geben!
Raiderz E Bot
04/07/2013 - AutoIt - 14 Replies
Hey Leute ich hatte mir in AutoIt nen Bot geschrieben, der die ganze zeit E drückt, nur leider funktioniert er nicht im Spiel Raiderz, kann man das irgendwie ändern?
WTS RAIDERZ TOP ACC
04/06/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all!I Want too sell my top acc!It have over 600usd invested in!9+weapon alot of mounts shadow lycian,white arod.Over 50pieces of costumes! Have good reputation!Diago server! About 1k beyciums!Xmas costume! Only going PSC!U go first ONLY! Price is gona bee cheap! Add me on skype:BlackWolfLOL
[B]RaiderZ Key ++
08/21/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Topic. Mfg Marvin