Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] phantasy star blue burst

Discussion on [request] phantasy star blue burst within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request] phantasy star blue burst

i hate to ask but can someone make a phantasy star blue burst private server files ive found a few but i can't get any of them working at all (did port forward and everything) also i hate to ask but can someone tell me where i can find a good place to get a mysql file management system?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status
05/02/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 147 Replies
The last topic has been locked due to idiotic, senseless arguments. Frankly, I couldn't care less about anything other than the status of the PSO:BB trainer. It'd be good to keep this on topic regarding the progress of the next trainer. No argumnents. Thanks.
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst CE Pointers
12/30/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 42 Replies
So here's a few pointers for PSO. They work well as far as I know. This includes the first 15 slots (hex dumps: http://www.pioneer2.net/bb_items.txt ), s/d levels, revive, hp/tp readouts, and your wallet. Credit goes to raresumo because I birthed these tables with his offsets If anyone knows any more, share =D (feel free to scan with Jotti's malware scan - all negative baby!)
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Unlimited Meseta
12/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 16 Replies
This was discovered by me...dunno if its already available somewhere else though... i know that it works on SCHTSERV (the one and only private server for it) what you need... -Blue burst of course -Cheat Engine
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Unlimited Meseta
12/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
hi , i only want to ask .. can i play this game for free with a hack? xD