Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.IDX editing ?? Mkz online

Discussion on .IDX editing ?? Mkz online within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
.IDX editing ?? Mkz online

Hi, i need editing .idx file.

is there anyone for help me ?

I want to translate mkz online file

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Editing Conquer Online's Interface
02/14/2023 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 36 Replies
Downloads Section: First, let's make sure you have the proper programs needed to edit the Conquer Online client interface. You'll need to be able to see DDS thumbnails & edit DDS files. Some of the files are compressed into WDF files, so you'll need a WDF extractor as well. Here are a few download links you might find helpful: Paint.NET - Allows you to edit DDS Files. It's like photoshop in that it has layers and such. It's completely free but it only runs on Windows OS. You'll need...
Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal)
06/28/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
My channel I am now finally selling to the public the different softwares I use to record, edit, compile, compress and upload my videos. The tags I use, the Youtube editing options I use, and how I get views on my videos, legally. I am not selling illegal software or illegal material that is copyrighted and not owned by me. I am selling the knowledge I have acquired for producing these gaming/desktop videos. Not only that, I am also selling editing packages: Package 1: (45 Egold/...
Editing rf-online.bin
06/24/2012 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies
Who is know how to Edit rf-online.bin ? can you teach me ?
Dll - Editing on Hero OnLine
04/14/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
So todaty i started to open the dll's that iscrypted to see what thay are doing and i think i have a good way to killthe APR protector. Post here if you have ideas or things you want to share. i will upload some files alter when i have time Tip 1: If you want to edit some map ENV go to C:\Netgame\Hero_Online\world\ENV and open the TGA files with Photoshop Tip 2: Well with this file i edit you will see that the APR logo is changed using a dll editor. Download the APR file and over...
Packet editing RF ONLINE EQG
07/28/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Anyone know how to packet edit the new patch for Rf Equilibrium? And post a tutorial. Still New