Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TheKnightOnline Myko'nun will enjoy. Details inside

Discussion on TheKnightOnline Myko'nun will enjoy. Details inside within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TheKnightOnline Myko'nun will enjoy. Details inside

[B] Key Features;
Minimum Level 62 (time progresses Levels 65 and 70 will be active.)
Level MYKO to the muscles or in accordance with the desired set amount of exp.
Drop oranlarıda MYKO the same way, or as a specific set.
All maps in accordance with MYKO or (bluefish, Morad, Old Colony Zone)
One-to-all skills that a Knight of the Empire era.

Extra Features;
* Defance Border War (Server within 10 days of the opening of the session and then be estimated according to the average level)
* Low Class, Middle Class, scroll s running smoothly.
* Chaos Stone (Chaos in USKO Bowl from the tree, as you know, no one boss that you will encounter when you randomly 5, all of items that are likely to Bosslardan. Including Master items, etc.)
* Kill Point (1 for each enemy killed in Colony Zone Kill Point, and you will receive 5000 Exp. Kill Point for the event will be used in later times.)
* Colony Colony Zone Zone Monument Monument located in the castle of each race that destroyed more than +15 NP-win for the enemy killed.
* Power Up Store purchase Knight Cash and Premium packages in the game by opening the market to sell or trade.

Drop;
Drop rates without compromising the style of MYKO prepared.

Upgrade;
Without compromising the style of the original MYKO prepared.
Upgrade limit +7 (+7 limit for level 62 will be upgraded with the server opens one week after the 65 level limit be raised to +8)
If jewelry limit +1

Duties of Master and skill;
MYKO entirely in the form of the original master and skill tasks.

Player's Guide;
Check out the book we have prepared for you the player.

Activities;
Lunar War to 3 times a week.
Snow War to 2 times a week. (Counter-Strikes are familiar with the battle map in the hands of the sniper and everyone will be held map'inde fy_iceworld)
After at least 6 Clan Castle Siege War g3 yapılacak.Power Up Store
Power Up Store all of your purchases is necessary for the survival of our game. Thank you in advance for your warm welcome and support that you understand us.
* Border War Defance
* Lunar War
* Snow War

With your credit card automatically through the Power Up Store you can buy Knight Cash not have to wait. Are 100% safe shopping with your credit card via paypal.

For more information about Power Up Store, please visit our forum.

IP Address: login.theknightonline.com
Facebook: facebook.com / theknightonline
Client download link below.
Client size 260mb

To link, can not see;
.pvphosting.net/TheKnightOnline/TheKnightOnline.7z down ftp://
Please delete the spaces.
You can play the game in all resolutions supported by your monitor. 1080p HD support is available. To do this, open the options I can choose the resolution you want.