Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Global Agenda

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Global Agenda

hey guys, i have been visiting this forum for long time.
so far i wanna try to ask your help, please.

i play Global Agenda (MMO, 3rdPS) since 2 years, unfortunatelly they game company (HiRez Studios) is going to leave this game to die - no updates in 1 year and blahblah. surely Global Agenda is not the most wonderful game around nowadays but, in my own opinion, it might deserve a chance. i just would like to continue to play with my friends/guild going ahead with some ideas.

i contacted HiRez developers directly, and answers are pretty the same ones of the forum - basically speaking: no interest, they are focusing the development on Tribe Ascend and "Global Agenda 2". in reality there will be no news as they will keep the same 3D modesl/animations/textures maybe.

anyway, i would like to know if there's any group of developers/coders/programmers whom are interested to develop an emulator for this game.

obviously i would like to take part/help too - i'm not asking you to do all the job. i wanna be clear on this point.

waiting for answers,
thank you ahead time for your attention and dealing.