Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DK Online - file extension

Discussion on DK Online - file extension within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,161
DK Online - file extension

Dragon Knights Online (short: DK Online) uses .pak and .map file extensions.
I am trying to extract those files somehow to have an insight on the games content and items, which are not obtainable in game yet.

Has anyone an Idea how to open those files? (No, these are not the same .pak files as on Dragon Nest or any other game)
Old 02/08/2013, 20:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
what ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to use custom file extension
04/15/2012 - Web Development - 0 Replies
To add a custom file extension, it’s just a matter of telling the server what file type (or Mime Type, as we’ll learn later) is associated with your new extension. Open your .htaccess file. General form syntax: AddType <Mime Type> <Custom Extension 1> <Custom Extension 2> <Custom Extension 3> Mine Type is that specific name used to tell the browser how to handle the custom extension. This time Mine Type will be used for a PHP file which is: "application/x-httpd-php". Add the...
what is the file extension
06/18/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
hello what is the file extension for data.001 i use winrar but it give me error any one know to edit the game models
.IBF File Extension
01/07/2011 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
I've been surfing these forums trying to find some info.. I am new to final fantasy xi and even newer as how to use hacks for this game.. Whats up with these files and the .ibf extensions? Do I need to download a program to open them up? I was trying to use the speed hack and the download is a .ibf... Can anyone help me out? Possibly PM me or shoot me a message on MSN? I'm on the now.. [email protected].. Thanks for any help!
EVE Online - newest extension announced
02/23/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
The EVE Online universe is always evolving, that's why again a new extension got announced on the Website of CCP Games. The extension which is named "EVE Online: Tyrannis" is planned for this summer and it is about interaction with the planets. CCP t0rfifrans, Senior Producer from EVE Online, describes in his newest developers blog, what Tyrannis will bring. Some things can be revealed: It is about exploration and industry. Curious? You can find details on the blog at EVE Online | EVE...