Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scarlet Blade Private Server Developement

Discussion on Scarlet Blade Private Server Developement within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scarlet Blade Private Server Developement

Hey guys!

I guess I'm a omega lurker because I've been registered for over two years but haven't made a single post.

I want to create a private server for this game, however first I need to know how to decrypt the game files whose extensions are (.gfpk). I thought it was C++, but my c++ decrypter didn't work. If any of you have any knowledge on how to decrypt these types of files or find out how to please comment in the thread below.
Old 04/03/2013, 04:52   #2

Any chance we're gonna see some cool hacks for this game since is still beta and hackeble?
Old 04/03/2013, 10:33   #3

LOL
Old 11/29/2013, 14:07   #4

there is a bot for this game for auto farm is called SBWing ... Is free and safe but google it since i didn;t make it
Old 11/29/2013, 16:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katha View Post
there is a bot for this game for auto farm is called SBWing ... Is free and safe but google it since i didn;t make it
I dont understand your post. Hes asking for decryption to get these files for an working private server. Not for botting.

Regards.
Old 02/26/2016, 19:47   #6

We need to figure this out. Does anyone have any info on this?

Bump
Old 02/27/2016, 12:28   #7

Theres already an thread for it with advertising for one server. Use search button. I dont remember its name.

Regards.
Old 02/27/2016, 23:40   #8

you need "quickBMS" to unpack the .gfpk files, you can find on google
Old 02/28/2016, 11:24   #9

I don't really uderstand why do you even wanna develop that game.... Iv'e seen 3 private servers of this game and all DIED. Why? cause Scarlet Blade doesn't offer anything than ***** and while not everyone are fans of them they shut down official server so don't waste your time,money ,effort to make another server .