12/13/2012 Today we first released 2008 Official Client. To this day, i still work alone on GunZ: The Duel. No one is willing to join the project, because they see no future in it. But people, go think about all the projects start with nothing. So from today, I'm looking for new people to join team. I am glad to see newcomers. We all start with nothing and will learn in time. Everyone is welcome in this still growing gaming server, and I would love to see some coders join our group. We've just released a V1, and now we're working on a 1.5 Server Already, to reach this goal. I would love to see some new members join my group,and help to code the server. So we can make it the best server ever.In the future, we want to make this not just about GunZ, but to make a whole community, of several games. We're a small community so far,but each day we get more and more players, to come and play this server.
- Processor: Intel® Core 2 DUO E8200 @ 2.66GHz 2.67GHz
- Connection Speed: 40mbits
- Interface type: Monochrome (Segaomega)
- Types of Game Modes: Standard
- Types of Items / Premiums: IJJI/Korean last + Customs.
- Events / Tournaments: Coming soon
- Background Music: Trance - Dub step
- Website Functions : Item shop, control panel, etc..
- Any additional features: Anti-Lead, 2008 server files, FPS Limiter, F9 HP/AP, TAGS.
- [B] =Reload bullet infinity.
The server will be an old school server, something like LegacyGamers in 2008. We are very interested to make a new server, as in the old days, where people were really fun to play with, run around in quests, level up, and not just go in-game and stupidly run and kill. At this point, the server is in beta-testing phase, we use 2008 server/client files. In the near future, we will move to version 1.5. Our player count record is currently 16 players. Soon, there will be new things and a custom interface. We are also looking for any cooperation with other projects, companies, etc. If you have any suggestions, please email us. (Contact details below.)