Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW DEKARON OASIS-A6-Aloken

Discussion on NEW DEKARON OASIS-A6-Aloken within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 04/07/2009, 01:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
This is new server, i will keep this post updated on everything.
Extreme is a good server, and i will match it with what my server is about do.
We are working good with a lot of stuff, So wait and find out about this when opening day comes for your selves.
Old 04/07/2009, 01:36   #32

when aloken
Old 04/07/2009, 01:57   #33

elite*gold: 40
Good luck on the server Anton , and gl on Aloken.
Old 04/08/2009, 03:45   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by montan View Post
U canot compare this server with extreme .... and ppl no way u wil never have so many ppl .... extreme got grate staff .... grate conection and a stable server..... a cool website and more games/..../ u must work vey hard to compare u server with extreme and btw im sure ur server files are a copy from other server......but extreme wos the first eng server .... so if u want to compare u server with extreme u must do ALOKEN that wil be something new for public pservers.....
ROFL chill out.. read the specs.. what other server has seige running? or anything remotely similar to it.. Aloken is definately the special gift this server offers that others do not... Sooo i think it is definately in ALL of OUR best interest to wait and see what this new server has in store for us. These devs in particular seem to know what they are doing.. 1) they find bugs and fix them 2) they are creative and know how to implement the most sought after content that can be offered by Retail server and then some...
As for comparing them to extreme.. ehh I judge servers by content, and stability.. and Extreme lacks in content, for me (nothing new or exciting after playing for some weeks its dead boring and nothing new to gain).. As for the stability.. well i can only say i WISH another server could compare to its uptime\good ms\fixing bugs\autopatcher i believe? But with that I say, I don't want Extreme to get the content its lacking.. I want a server (potentially Dekaron Oasis) that has all the content I desire (siege, aloken, 145weps, pt pvp working :O properly) to have the stability that Extreme has..
I just hope for the best..
cya in game (whenever that is)
Old 04/08/2009, 03:54   #35

elite*gold: 280
lol anoton still remember when u came into my vent asking how to spawn multiple monsters with gm commands :P
Old 04/08/2009, 10:07   #36

Hey fackstah lol yeah that was a noob question xD
Old 04/08/2009, 10:17   #37

elite*gold: 20
^^
Old 04/08/2009, 14:02   #38

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,352
Server online?
Old 04/08/2009, 16:32   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL4Y3R666 View Post
Server online?

Yes server is online right now, but a new client is going to be released soon. (I think it's expected to be out by friday)
Old 04/08/2009, 17:10   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by supamoex View Post
ROFL chill out.. read the specs.. what other server has seige running? or anything remotely similar to it.. Aloken is definately the special gift this server offers that others do not... Sooo i think it is definately in ALL of OUR best interest to wait and see what this new server has in store for us. These devs in particular seem to know what they are doing.. 1) they find bugs and fix them 2) they are creative and know how to implement the most sought after content that can be offered by Retail server and then some...
As for comparing them to extreme.. ehh I judge servers by content, and stability.. and Extreme lacks in content, for me (nothing new or exciting after playing for some weeks its dead boring and nothing new to gain).. As for the stability.. well i can only say i WISH another server could compare to its uptime\good ms\fixing bugs\autopatcher i believe? But with that I say, I don't want Extreme to get the content its lacking.. I want a server (potentially Dekaron Oasis) that has all the content I desire (siege, aloken, 145weps, pt pvp working :O properly) to have the stability that Extreme has..
I just hope for the best..
cya in game (whenever that is)
P.S. as for the rates x.X, IF all this content is offered and the rates were just a LITTLE bit higher that would be appreciated by most players i think.. but reguardless of rates AHHH SIEGE!!! Just dont open server without it! or ill never play -.-
X.X shut up dude get some fresh air
Old 04/08/2009, 21:03   #41

server online?
Old 04/08/2009, 23:54   #42

i installed all the pathes....soo im wondering ...WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THOSE DC-S????????????????????????????????????

wll i got a bit pissed off by dc 1 sec after login soo:

THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!
THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!
THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!THIS SERVER FUCKING SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!
Old 04/09/2009, 01:11   #43

lame spammer -,-
Old 04/09/2009, 01:25   #44

ur mom is lame, i have all rights of the world to say what i think about this server, ******* server dces evry 20 sec, i tried to get anwsers on forum but nobody is online, so i rate this server as a SUCKY server.
Old 04/09/2009, 07:46   #45

can i have the right to say your pc sucks!
^^
your pc suck thats why you get dc all the time
my tip throw your pc in the dumpster and throw some gas with it then burn it!